uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-25 21:47:55

Dozie

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

Really is there any use for knowing when someone is online, I think this feature is more important of this was a personal chatting site but right now that's not what this forum is

#27 2023-05-26 06:51:48

crpuusd

Dozie;10095 wrote:

Really is there any use for knowing when someone is online, I think this feature is more important of this was a personal chatting site but right now that's not what this forum is

Peradventure this wonderful site can allow notify replies on a comment definitely they can always be a instant communication.

#28 2023-05-26 17:47:29

JONSNOWING

I think the offline feature will still be of help, it shows when a member is offline but it might be hard to add in such features in a Crypto related forum because most places I see this features are social media apps and most users prefer to still set it on privacy

#29 2023-05-26 18:26:11

Europ

JONSNOWING;10192 wrote:

I think the offline feature will still be of help, it shows when a member is offline but it might be hard to add in such features in a Crypto related forum because most places I see this features are social media apps and most users prefer to still set it on privacy

Im actually referring to a kind of a watchlist options where you can see reply to your last post
As Utopia p2p admin are doing a great job and securing the future coin,

#30 2023-05-26 20:19:52

oba

crpuusd;10175 wrote:
Dozie;10095 wrote:

Peradventure this wonderful site can allow notify replies on a comment definitely they can always be a instant communication.

There's nothing like notification on this forum but users can check the posted, new post, active posts and unanswered posts.

#31 2023-05-26 20:22:15

joanna

JONSNOWING;10192 wrote:

I believe the offline features are enough is know the last time a user of this website was online since it indicates the user's last post.

#32 2023-05-26 20:31:42

Vastextension

Europ;10198 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10192 wrote:

Im actually referring to a kind of a watchlist options where you can see reply to your last post

If you're talking about the watchlist option on this forum. I haven't seen any and i also check before making this post to see if maybe i overlocked the feature but I couldn't see any.

#33 2023-05-26 20:32:12

level

Vastextension;10223 wrote:
Europ;10198 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10192 wrote:

If you're talking about the watchlist option on this forum. I haven't seen any and i also check before making this post to see if maybe i overlocked the feature but I couldn't see any.

I think the user needs to explain the feature he was talking about because I am lost here and there's no feature that allows user to see reply to their last post unless they keep a tab on the topic.

#34 2023-05-26 20:34:29

thrive

Europ;10198 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10192 wrote:

Such features are not added yet and I believe it will lead to misconceptions among users which I believe is already happening.
Are you talking about checking your profile for posts made by you?

#35 2023-05-26 23:14:45

IyaJJJ

Europ;10198 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10192 wrote:

Yes, the UtopiaP2P admin did an amazing job in creating this project but the forum activity has nothing to do with securing the future of the coin and it only has to do with building the Utopia community.

#36 2023-05-26 23:15:07

level

IyaJJJ;10242 wrote:
Europ;10198 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10192 wrote:

Yes, the UtopiaP2P admin did an amazing job in creating this project but the forum activity has nothing to do with securing the future of the coin and it only has to do with building the Utopia community.

I can support the user because when the community is well built it will be the project cryptocurrency to get more adoption, holder and investors.

#37 2023-05-27 17:59:35

JONSNOWING

I agree with you mate, the properly built project Cryptocurrency will form a basis to attract this holders and investors and I must commend the Utopia community are doing there best

#38 2023-05-27 22:01:35

PEACEMAKER

Why should anyone wants to see when their mate is online or jit, I don't see it as necessary because everyone needs privacy.

#39 2023-05-27 22:10:57

Europ

PEACEMAKER;10390 wrote:

Why should anyone wants to see when their mate is online or jit, I don't see it as necessary because everyone needs privacy.

Utopia have a great deal in communing and  in creating more advancement to the platforms and its going to be fun interacting with a fellow users.

#40 2023-05-29 17:47:42

JONSNOWING

Yes, I totally agree with it being a fun idea to chat with fellow users. Especially for those that want to make private enquiries with fellow members. But this may not be seen as needed by the forum admins. All features complying with the forum rules will be added in due time

#41 2023-05-29 23:05:18

level

JONSNOWING;10641 wrote:

Yes, I totally agree with it being a fun idea to chat with fellow users. Especially for those that want to make private enquiries with fellow members. But this may not be seen as needed by the forum admins. All features complying with the forum rules will be added in due time

It will be nice to have private PM features on this forum so that members can exchange information through private messages but I don't see that happening since the UtopiaP2P app client can be used for that.

#42 2023-05-29 23:06:57

full

level;10792 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10641 wrote:

It will be nice to have private PM features on this forum so that members can exchange information through private messages but I don't see that happening since the UtopiaP2P app client can be used for that.

Oh. That's true. I think we shouldn't expect the features because it may somehow make the instant messaging of the Utopia application client to be obsolete.

#43 2023-05-30 11:06:21

crpuusd

level;10792 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10641 wrote:

I guess this has answered to the questions of PM issues as the App client will enable a focus communication with on distracted value.  We should know that there are well organized resources provided for the smooth usage of the sites.

#44 2023-05-30 13:48:14

IyaJJJ

crpuusd;10829 wrote:
level;10792 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10641 wrote:

I guess this has answered to the questions of PM issues as the App client will enable a focus communication with on distracted value.  We should know that there are well organized resources provided for the smooth usage of the sites.

Yes, we should make use of the smooth feature provided on this forum whole make use of the UtopiaP2P application client for the private messages since that's where we can get the needed privacy through private messages.

#45 2023-05-30 18:29:27

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;10834 wrote:
crpuusd;10829 wrote:
level;10792 wrote:

Yes, we should make use of the smooth feature provided on this forum whole make use of the UtopiaP2P application client for the private messages since that's where we can get the needed privacy through private messages.

Well yes the UtopiaP2P features are amazing but to be honest what's your best feature on the application.

#46 2023-05-30 18:56:05

KingCRP

Kelechi;10878 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10834 wrote:
crpuusd;10829 wrote:

Well yes the UtopiaP2P features are amazing but to be honest what's your best feature on the application.

Well every of Utopia p2p utilities are great if you ask me it's amazing infact and the fact that all of Utopia p2p utilities are built on privacy protection and security.

#47 2023-05-30 19:48:10

MRBEAST

KingCRP;10897 wrote:
Kelechi;10878 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10834 wrote:

Well every of Utopia p2p utilities are great if you ask me it's amazing infact and the fact that all of Utopia p2p utilities are built on privacy protection and security.

NOW THAT UTOPIA P2P IS FAST SHIFTING INTO THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY SECTOR I BELIEVE FHE PROJECT SHOULD GET MORE POPULAR IN THE COMING DAYS.

#48 2023-05-30 21:22:05

CrytoCynthia

MRBEAST;10917 wrote:
KingCRP;10897 wrote:
Kelechi;10878 wrote:

NOW THAT UTOPIA P2P IS FAST SHIFTING INTO THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY SECTOR I BELIEVE FHE PROJECT SHOULD GET MORE POPULAR IN THE COMING DAYS.

Well yes that's because artificial intelligence is the rave right now and Utopia p2p always offers a very decent features. I believe that we would see more people jumping in on the ecosystem.

#49 2023-05-31 07:44:15

JONSNOWING

There’s no doubt about more Users joining the Utopia Ecosystem as long the forum keeps on updating its standard to serve its users and intending users. So the Utopia ecosystem popularity should a main bonus

Last edited by JONSNOWING (2023-05-31 07:44:55)

#50 2023-05-31 16:55:08

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;10878 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10834 wrote:
crpuusd;10829 wrote:

When I first join the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, on their application client my best features was the privacy, gaming and monetization of the application client but my favorite feature is the UtopiaAI.

Board footer