Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-05-31 17:35:19

crpuusd

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

IyaJJJ;11072 wrote:
Kelechi;10878 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10834 wrote:

Yes, we should make use of the smooth feature provided on this forum whole make use of the UtopiaP2P application client for the private messages since that's where we can get the needed privacy through private messages.

Well yes the UtopiaP2P features are amazing but to be honest what's your best feature on the application.

When I first join the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, on their application client my best features was the privacy, gaming and monetization of the application client but my favorite feature is the UtopiaAI.

I also love the gaming  aspect it has being my refresh spot, i also look into most video tutorials and i can tell that the Utopia system are actually doing a great job.

#52 2023-05-31 23:09:37

Europ

crpuusd;11077 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11072 wrote:
Kelechi;10878 wrote:

Well yes the UtopiaP2P features are amazing but to be honest what's your best feature on the application.

When I first join the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, on their application client my best features was the privacy, gaming and monetization of the application client but my favorite feature is the UtopiaAI.

I also love the gaming  aspect it has being my refresh spot, i also look into most video tutorials and i can tell that the Utopia system are actually doing a great job.

The upgrades in the development is far more much to love and also to use in order to secure a safe flow of services and help. I acknowledge it as the best department of improvement and support.

#53 2023-06-01 16:25:49

Comrade

Europ;11224 wrote:
crpuusd;11077 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11072 wrote:

The upgrades in the development is far more much to love and also to use in order to secure a safe flow of services and help. I acknowledge it as the best department of improvement and support.

Oh thats good to know! The developments team are actually the best of their kinds doing a very great job in the satisfaction of public needs. It well understandable that the Utopia p2p ecosystem and CRP is going places.

#54 2023-06-01 17:20:01

oba

crpuusd;11077 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11072 wrote:
Kelechi;10878 wrote:

Yes, some time ago the gaming aspect of the UtopiaP2P application is one of the fun places to be but now there's no much gaming activity and the only game people focus on is poker.

Last edited by oba (2023-06-01 17:20:28)

#55 2023-06-01 17:22:11

joanna

oba;11264 wrote:
crpuusd;11077 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11072 wrote:

Yes, some time ago the gaming aspect of the UtopiaP2P application is one of the fun places to be but now there's no much gaming activity and the only game people focus on is poker.

You are absolutely correct and could the P2E activity then but the most refreshing spot now on the Utopia application client is the poker and the uMusic.

#56 2023-06-01 17:24:24

oba

joanna;11265 wrote:
oba;11264 wrote:
crpuusd;11077 wrote:

You are absolutely correct and could the P2E activity then but the most refreshing spot now on the Utopia application client is the poker and the uMusic.

cool
What I like about the uMusic is the chance to listening to my favorite music and also earn a free uVoucher. For the record, the moderators of the uMusic is doing a good job.

#57 2023-06-01 17:26:41

joanna

oba;11266 wrote:
joanna;11265 wrote:
oba;11264 wrote:

cool
What I like about the uMusic is the chance to listening to my favorite music and also earn a free uVoucher. For the record, the moderators of the uMusic is doing a good job.

If I could remember correctly, i have won at least 3 uvoucher on the uMusic channel but i wonder how the moderator of the uMusic managed to create their graphic design.

#58 2023-06-01 17:29:42

Vastextension

joanna;11268 wrote:
oba;11266 wrote:
joanna;11265 wrote:

cool

If I could remember correctly, i have won at least 3 uvoucher on the uMusic channel but i wonder how the moderator of the uMusic managed to create their graphic design.

The only way I believe the uMusic will create at least 7 new graphic designs will be because Tony has graphic design knowledge.

#59 2023-06-01 17:30:18

joanna

Vastextension;11269 wrote:
joanna;11268 wrote:
oba;11266 wrote:

cool

The only way I believe the uMusic will create at least 7 new graphic designs will be because Tony has graphic design knowledge.

That's what I also thought because if the graphic design is given to someone the fund the uMusic team will spend every day will be huge.

#60 2023-06-01 17:51:20

Vastextension

Comrade;11255 wrote:
Europ;11224 wrote:
crpuusd;11077 wrote:

Oh thats good to know! The developments team are actually the best of their kinds doing a very great job in the satisfaction of public needs. It well understandable that the Utopia p2p ecosystem and CRP is going places.

Yes, the development team is good at doing their job but they need to come up with a strategy and development with the games on the UtopiaP2P application to increase user thirst for the game on the application client.

#61 2023-06-01 21:47:42

full

Vastextension;11275 wrote:
Comrade;11255 wrote:
Europ;11224 wrote:

Yes, the development team is good at doing their job but they need to come up with a strategy and development with the games on the UtopiaP2P application to increase user thirst for the game on the application client.

What I believe is that they need to add more gaming and features that are currently needed on the application client and on this forum.

#62 2023-06-01 21:53:23

CrytoCynthia

full;11393 wrote:
Vastextension;11275 wrote:
Comrade;11255 wrote:

What I believe is that they need to add more gaming and features that are currently needed on the application client and on this forum.

Speak no more about gaming on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, because there is already a game here, it's the UtopiaP2P poker game and it's already available make sure you check it out.

#63 2023-06-02 20:10:50

JONSNOWING

I think games like the poker games are not enjoyed by some users. There should be other game features that can still be made available to all Utopia users for this reasons to access when they want to

#64 2023-06-03 18:53:27

Comrade

JONSNOWING;11520 wrote:

I think games like the poker games are not enjoyed by some users. There should be other game features that can still be made available to all Utopia users for this reasons to access when they want to

Peer-to-peer gaming has been another growth area in the past few years, and firms in this forum it will be okay if p2p game developer is hired.

#65 2023-06-03 19:25:01

Kelechi

Comrade;11706 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11520 wrote:

Peer-to-peer gaming has been another growth area in the past few years, and firms in this forum it will be okay if p2p game developer is hired.

I think peer to peer gaming is amazing but one thing is that they are all profitable and risky at the same time I would not be fully involved in them now.

#66 2023-06-03 19:41:04

Europ

Kelechi;11728 wrote:
Comrade;11706 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11520 wrote:

I think peer to peer gaming is amazing but one thing is that they are all profitable and risky at the same time I would not be fully involved in them now.

Really ? Speaking out of experience or perspective?

#67 2023-06-03 20:55:21

JONSNOWING

The last seen online feature might only be applicable to social media platforms and not the Utopia 2P2 forum where the forum is trying its best to protect its reputation

#68 2023-06-03 21:17:56

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;11783 wrote:

The last seen online feature might only be applicable to social media platforms and not the Utopia 2P2 forum where the forum is trying its best to protect its reputation

Well there is nothing bad if ask me although I understand where you coming from in terms of privacy, I still think they would or should add an option to turn it off

#69 2023-06-04 22:09:08

CrytoCynthia

Well if you need some one isn't online here you can either wait for the person but if it's off important you can drop your Utopia p2p application identity or uMail for the person.

#70 2023-06-05 21:19:52

JONSNOWING

I guess it’s not in the Utopia P2P web developers top priority list, the forum is trying to maintain the important features. Am certain with time more features will be added following user’s recommendations

#71 2023-06-06 21:15:52

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;12198 wrote:

I guess it’s not in the Utopia P2P web developers top priority list, the forum is trying to maintain the important features. Am certain with time more features will be added following user’s recommendations

Utopia p2p might stick to keep its Anonymity and privacy secured so i dont think that should be expected.

#72 2023-06-06 21:44:04

KingCRP

crpuusd;12377 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12198 wrote:

Utopia p2p might stick to keep its Anonymity and privacy secured so i dont think that should be expected.

UtopiaP2P is not in any argument about sticking to it's anonymous nature right now it's a fact and nothing can actually change that Utopia p2p is a project that supports anonymity, privacy protection and security.

#73 2023-06-07 07:46:53

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;12377 wrote:

There is no discussion about compromising on the anonymity or privacy feature of the forum.
Those are the bedrock of the utopia project and the team is definitely sticking with it, the question is how many other cool features would be added?

#74 2023-06-07 20:47:48

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;12488 wrote:
crpuusd;12377 wrote:

There is no discussion about compromising on the anonymity or privacy feature of the forum.
Those are the bedrock of the utopia project and the team is definitely sticking with it, the question is how many other cool features would be added?

Rather than UtopiaP2P compromising on the anonymous nature of the ecosystem they rather strengthen it because that's the core values of the project and they would love to maintain it.

#75 2023-06-07 20:47:56

Europ

Lanistergame2;12488 wrote:
crpuusd;12377 wrote:

Utopia p2p ecosystem is always a shield and undoubtedly nothing can change that... Its can be of a privacy principles to  exclude some certain features in the group for the benefits of all its users.

Board footer