uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-05-16 21:38:50

KingCRP

Re: Anonymity of utopia ecosystem

KAMSI_UG;3278 wrote:

Utopia p2p anonymity remains intact, it’s very rare you find a project that is so focused on decentralization that it has practically all of its utilities supporting privacy protection and security.

Is there any tutorial video where I can check out how the Utopia p2p system functions? I would love to see how this system in general manages to provide this sort of security.

#102 2023-05-18 17:23:26

CrytoCynthia

Anonymity on the UtopiaP2P platform is amongst it's best features, I believe everyone who came into the cryptocurrency is seeking to remain anonymous and not understand any control.

#103 2023-06-03 20:10:11

JONSNOWING

I agree with you mate and also for privacy sake. That is why most investors prefer To hold Cryptocurrency for savings and investments rather than the banks. And the utopia P2P platform provides the anonymity its users always needs

#104 2023-06-03 20:41:41

Dozie

JONSNOWING;11756 wrote:

I agree with you mate and also for privacy sake. That is why most investors prefer To hold Cryptocurrency for savings and investments rather than the banks. And the utopia P2P platform provides the anonymity its users always needs

Having an savings in the bank is like taking your money so others can make money from it, it's really a sad thing to do when you can take advantage of cryptocurrency and make profits from it.

#105 2023-06-03 20:56:23

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;11774 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11756 wrote:

Having an savings in the bank is like taking your money so others can make money from it, it's really a sad thing to do when you can take advantage of cryptocurrency and make profits from it.

This is amongst the disadvantages of banking system and if I am to add it would be hard to collect all your funds especially when they are huge completely from any bank.

#106 2023-06-03 21:15:19

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;11784 wrote:
Dozie;11774 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11756 wrote:

This is amongst the disadvantages of banking system and if I am to add it would be hard to collect all your funds especially when they are huge completely from any bank.

Also the bank is very much centralized and under the control of the government, so your funds in the bank can be seized at any point by just the instructions of the federal government.

#107 2023-06-03 21:29:04

MRBEAST

KingCRP;11790 wrote:
Dozie;11774 wrote:

Also the bank is very much centralized and under the control of the government, so your funds in the bank can be seized at any point by just the instructions of the federal government.

Well rather than save my money in the Bank I would rather save it in cryptocurrency or if I was not a cryptocurrency enthusiast I would rather go for real estate.

#108 2023-06-04 20:54:42

KingCRP

Before I joined in this Utopia p2p ecosystem I had always wondered if any project would offer through anonymity in their project, I really have giving up on that idea but Utopia p2p is giving that vibe again and again.

#109 2023-06-04 21:59:37

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;11985 wrote:

Before I joined in this Utopia p2p ecosystem I had always wondered if any project would offer through anonymity in their project, I really have giving up on that idea but Utopia p2p is giving that vibe again and again.

Well I was like you I won't lie but it did not take me too long to understand what the project is all about so I got very much interested in the position and potentials of UtopiaP2P.

#110 2023-06-04 23:56:01

oba

MRBEAST;11795 wrote:
KingCRP;11790 wrote:

Well rather than save my money in the Bank I would rather save it in cryptocurrency or if I was not a cryptocurrency enthusiast I would rather go for real estate.

Investment in real estate can be volatile in nature and if you're going to invest in real estate make sure it is in the environment where millionaires and billionaires reside.
Anyway i will always go for cryptocurrency.

Last edited by oba (2023-06-04 23:56:34)

#111 2023-06-05 19:07:41

Kelechi

oba;12078 wrote:
MRBEAST;11795 wrote:
KingCRP;11790 wrote:

Investment in real estate can be volatile in nature and if you're going to invest in real estate make sure it is in the environment where millionaires and billionaires reside.

Investing in real estate is volatile in the sense that the price always very often go up, it's difficult to see the price of a land property go down.

#112 2023-06-05 19:23:59

KingCRP

Kelechi;12130 wrote:
oba;12078 wrote:
MRBEAST;11795 wrote:

Investing in real estate is volatile in the sense that the price always very often go up, it's difficult to see the price of a land property go down.

Investing in real estate is very profitable but right now investing in real estate is very expensive and except you want to buy poor cheap properties that aren't in choice areas.

#113 2023-06-05 22:30:15

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;12130 wrote:
oba;12078 wrote:
MRBEAST;11795 wrote:

Yes, the price of land always appreciates I believe that's because of the increase in population and limited settlement in some geographical areas.

#114 2023-06-05 22:31:52

full

IyaJJJ;12221 wrote:
Kelechi;12130 wrote:
oba;12078 wrote:

Yes, the price of land always appreciates I believe that's because of the increase in population and limited settlement in some geographical areas.

Yes, as the world population grows, the demand for land also increases, leading to a rise in prices. This is particularly true in populated cities where there is a shortage of land.

#115 2023-06-05 22:41:02

Dozie

full;12222 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12221 wrote:
Kelechi;12130 wrote:

Yes, as the world population grows, the demand for land also increases, leading to a rise in prices. This is particularly true in populated cities where there is a shortage of land.

That's true the world population is fast developing and the urban areas can contain everyone, it's time to invest in areas people never believed would develop but always be wise when choosing, it would be cheaper and has some possiblity for developing

#116 2023-06-05 23:42:50

Vastextension

full;12222 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12221 wrote:
Kelechi;12130 wrote:

I think the construction of transportation infrastructure, such as roads, bridges, and public transportation, makes the land more accessible and alluring to buyers, which raises land prices in some nations.

#117 2023-06-05 23:43:10

level

Vastextension;12255 wrote:
full;12222 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12221 wrote:

I think the construction of transportation infrastructure, such as roads, bridges, and public transportation, makes the land more accessible and alluring to buyers, which raises land prices in some nations.

However, land is a scarce resource due to its finite supply and limited availability. The cost of this resource tends to increase as demand increases.

#118 2023-06-05 23:43:34

joanna

level;12256 wrote:
full;12222 wrote:

However, land is a scarce resource due to its finite supply and limited availability. The cost of this resource tends to increase as demand increases.

Natural disasters such as floods and earthquakes can damage lands and reduce their availability in the market, leading to an increase in price.

#119 2023-06-05 23:43:55

oba

joanna;12257 wrote:
level;12256 wrote:

Natural disasters such as floods and earthquakes can damage lands and reduce their availability in the market, leading to an increase in price.

The price of land can be significantly affected by market forces like inflation, interest rates, governmental regulations, and economic policies.

#120 2023-06-05 23:44:17

thrive

oba;12258 wrote:
joanna;12257 wrote:
level;12256 wrote:

The price of land can be significantly affected by market forces like inflation, interest rates, governmental regulations, and economic policies.

The land is a desirable asset for investment and development. The price of land is influenced by a variety of factors and has a propensity to increase over time. But it's important to remember that investing in real estate also entails some risks, primarily connected to market volatility and shifting economic conditions.

#121 2023-06-12 20:33:17

JONSNOWING

No business is not associated with risks mate, risks only leads to huge losses when one jumps into any investment without getting to know properly about it and how it works.I recommend investing in land offline still

#122 2023-06-13 06:56:11

Lanistergame2

thrive;12259 wrote:

The land is a desirable asset for investment and development. The price of land is influenced by a variety of factors and has a propensity to increase over time. But it's important to remember that investing in real estate also entails some risks, primarily connected to market volatility and shifting economic conditions.

Investing in anything comes with its fair share of risk. It all depends on how high or low the risk is cause different assets have different levels of volatility and has different potentials to give return on investments.
Just do your research before starting up.

#123 2023-06-13 16:17:36

oba

Lanistergame2;13617 wrote:
thrive;12259 wrote:

Investing in anything comes with its fair share of risk. It all depends on how high or low the risk is cause different assets have different levels of volatility and has different potentials to give return on investments.
Just do your research before starting up.

It is true that everything has its own fair share of risk which is why some cryptocurrency investors categorize cryptocurrency trading or investment as gambling.

#124 2023-06-13 18:48:13

JONSNOWING

The best to  avoid risking what one cannot afford to lose is to research, connect with others in it too,and to also avoid starting any investment with loan or one’s full savings for business

#125 2023-06-13 20:27:03

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;13651 wrote:

The best to  avoid risking what one cannot afford to lose is to research, connect with others in it too,and to also avoid starting any investment with loan or one’s full savings for business

Very correct, it is foolishness to start an investment with funds that Is a loan, what are your chances of success they become very low.

Board footer