Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-06-06 21:29:33

KAMSI_UG

Re: Helpful Resources for Developers

Europ;12301 wrote:
crpuusd;12127 wrote:
Europ;11382 wrote:

You are very much right, the best advise is to chose a secured platform, dont go after get rich quick of you might end up being a stuck of internet extort bullies... Utopia as a global ecosystem has the mantle of leadership in securing and projecting values to all users.

As far as I can say, utopia p2p ecosystem is not just the bigger picture but now it has become a reality the centre for all developers and users. If the system continue like this it can actually create a space where people can actually come for Crypton coins

If all instructions is followed as guided by the great Utopia enthusiast. They are going to lead us to more favorable climate.

Well the improvement of a coin for example has alot to do with what the coin is doing In the market than what the devs can do.

#77 2023-06-07 19:17:58

crpuusd

KAMSI_UG;12388 wrote:
Europ;12301 wrote:
crpuusd;12127 wrote:

As far as I can say, utopia p2p ecosystem is not just the bigger picture but now it has become a reality the centre for all developers and users. If the system continue like this it can actually create a space where people can actually come for Crypton coins

If all instructions is followed as guided by the great Utopia enthusiast. They are going to lead us to more favorable climate.

Well the improvement of a coin for example has alot to do with what the coin is doing In the market than what the devs can do.

Ofcus and perhaps the market should be the main objective because if people can actually get things with CRP definitely the demand will be high. More people will tend to have crypton as a purse.

#78 2023-06-08 18:10:11

Comrade

crpuusd;12515 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12388 wrote:
Europ;12301 wrote:

Ofcus and perhaps the market should be the main objective because if people can actually get things with CRP definitely the demand will be high. More people will tend to have crypton as a purse.

With the necessary conformative by the Utopia p2p teams and users, there will always be a leading qualities for the CRP coin.

#79 2023-06-08 21:25:51

full

Comrade;12703 wrote:
crpuusd;12515 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12388 wrote:

With the necessary conformative by the Utopia p2p teams and users, there will always be a leading qualities for the CRP coin.

There's indeed a leading quality in the Crypton coin and I don't know if you guys notice that the Crypton coin is the only cryptocurrency in the market that didn't suffer in this bear.

#80 2023-06-08 21:39:07

Europ

full;12754 wrote:
Comrade;12703 wrote:
crpuusd;12515 wrote:

There's indeed a leading quality in the Crypton coin and I don't know if you guys notice that the Crypton coin is the only cryptocurrency in the market that didn't suffer in this bear.

I will actually say its one of the best things ever happened to crypto currency and i think its the vest moment to introduce CRP AND UUSD to all concern crypto-operate/users.

#81 2023-06-08 23:34:46

level

full;12754 wrote:
Comrade;12703 wrote:
crpuusd;12515 wrote:

I believe this happen because the Crypton coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency that can be used for a wide variety of transactions, such as payments, trading, and staking. This flexibility allows Crypton to maintain its value and usage during bear markets.

#82 2023-06-08 23:35:10

oba

level;12811 wrote:
full;12754 wrote:
Comrade;12703 wrote:

I believe this happen because the Crypton coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency that can be used for a wide variety of transactions, such as payments, trading, and staking. This flexibility allows Crypton to maintain its value and usage during bear markets.

Maybe it is because Crypton coin provides users with complete anonymity and privacy protection, making it an ideal solution for those who want to keep their transactions private and secure during bear market conditions.

#83 2023-06-08 23:35:35

thrive

oba;12812 wrote:
level;12811 wrote:
full;12754 wrote:

Maybe it is because Crypton coin provides users with complete anonymity and privacy protection, making it an ideal solution for those who want to keep their transactions private and secure during bear market conditions.

Crypton coin is directly designed to maintain its stability, both in terms of its value and its usage.

#84 2023-06-08 23:35:54

IyaJJJ

thrive;12813 wrote:
oba;12812 wrote:
level;12811 wrote:

Crypton coin is directly designed to maintain its stability, both in terms of its value and its usage.

That will be through the UtopiaP2P treasury mechanism which automatically adjusts the Proof-of-Stake rate to alter the supply of Cryptons in the ecosystem's economy to make Cryptons the most stable currency with the lowest volatility.

#85 2023-06-08 23:36:18

oba

IyaJJJ;12814 wrote:
thrive;12813 wrote:
oba;12812 wrote:

That will be through the UtopiaP2P treasury mechanism which automatically adjusts the Proof-of-Stake rate to alter the supply of Cryptons in the ecosystem's economy to make Cryptons the most stable currency with the lowest volatility.

Meanwhile, the Crypton coin demand is backed by the needs of a growing number of miners and users who need Crypton to pay ecosystem fees, issue crypto cards, mint uNS NFT, stake, and other operations.

#86 2023-06-08 23:36:40

level

oba;12815 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12814 wrote:
thrive;12813 wrote:

Meanwhile, the Crypton coin demand is backed by the needs of a growing number of miners and users who need Crypton to pay ecosystem fees, issue crypto cards, mint uNS NFT, stake, and other operations.

Ok. So what they said about uNS being traded as NFT in the future is true? How is it possible for this to happen?

#87 2023-06-08 23:37:05

thrive

level;12816 wrote:
oba;12815 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12814 wrote:

Ok. So what they said about uNS being traded as NFT in the future is true? How is it possible for this to happen?

It is hard for anyone (supporter) of the project to know until the development makes an announcement about it but it is certain that uNS will be traded as NFT.

#88 2023-06-08 23:37:51

IyaJJJ

thrive;12817 wrote:
level;12816 wrote:
oba;12815 wrote:

It is hard for anyone (supporter) of the project to know until the development makes an announcement about it but it is certain that uNS will be traded as NFT.

Is uNS to be traded like NFT or not? The Crypton's unique features and design make it a resilient cryptocurrency during bear market conditions.

#89 2023-06-10 18:45:23

Comrade

IyaJJJ;12818 wrote:
thrive;12817 wrote:
level;12816 wrote:

Is uNS to be traded like NFT or not? The Crypton's unique features and design make it a resilient cryptocurrency during bear market conditions.

As we can see that the Utopia p2p dev team are so call "Game changer" or "Visionist". Its can occur that the uNS can be actually trade as NFT.  The world goes all the way round and anything can be expected.

#90 2023-06-10 22:08:09

full

Comrade;13047 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12818 wrote:
thrive;12817 wrote:

As we can see that the Utopia p2p dev team are so call "Game changer" or "Visionist". Its can occur that the uNS can be actually trade as NFT.  The world goes all the way round and anything can be expected.

There's no doubt that the UtopiaP2P developer are a game changer and it will shock a lot of people now and in the future after they come to understand that the benefit of uNS is more than they could ever imagine.

#91 2023-06-10 23:27:16

thrive

full;13155 wrote:
Comrade;13047 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12818 wrote:

There's no doubt that the UtopiaP2P developer are a game changer and it will shock a lot of people now and in the future after they come to understand that the benefit of uNS is more than they could ever imagine.

Yes. The UtopiaP2P uNS aka (u Network System) is a decentralized naming system that allows users to register their unique names and associate them with a wide range of network resources like websites, channels, public keys, etc. I think this is enough to make people know it will have vast benefits in the future.

#92 2023-06-10 23:27:37

Vastextension

thrive;13200 wrote:
full;13155 wrote:
Comrade;13047 wrote:

Yes. The UtopiaP2P uNS aka (u Network System) is a decentralized naming system that allows users to register their unique names and associate them with a wide range of network resources like websites, channels, public keys, etc. I think this is enough to make people know it will have vast benefits in the future.

I agree with you since the UtopiaP2P uNS operates on the Utopia network and is fully integrated into its ecosystem. For the record, every operation provided by UtopiaP2P has a special benefit.

#93 2023-06-10 23:28:00

oba

Vastextension;13201 wrote:
thrive;13200 wrote:
full;13155 wrote:

I agree with you since the UtopiaP2P uNS operates on the Utopia network and is fully integrated into its ecosystem. For the record, every operation provided by UtopiaP2P has a special benefit.

I like the system being fully decentralized, meaning no single entity has control over the naming system. This ensures that the system is censorship-resistant, secure, and available to everyone.

#94 2023-06-10 23:28:19

joanna

oba;13202 wrote:
thrive;13200 wrote:

I like the system being fully decentralized, meaning no single entity has control over the naming system. This ensures that the system is censorship-resistant, secure, and available to everyone.

Meanwhile, uNS names are associated with public keys rather than personal information, ensuring complete privacy and anonymity for users.

#95 2023-06-10 23:28:39

level

joanna;13203 wrote:
oba;13202 wrote:

Meanwhile, uNS names are associated with public keys rather than personal information, ensuring complete privacy and anonymity for users.

Yes, but the uNS names can be associated with a wide range of network resources, including websites, channels, public keys, and any other resources within the Utopia ecosystem.

#96 2023-06-10 23:29:02

Vastextension

level;13204 wrote:
joanna;13203 wrote:
oba;13202 wrote:

Yes, but the uNS names can be associated with a wide range of network resources, including websites, channels, public keys, and any other resources within the Utopia ecosystem.

I love the level of the registration process straightforward, and users can easily manage their uNS names through the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#97 2023-06-10 23:29:23

thrive

Vastextension;13205 wrote:
level;13204 wrote:
joanna;13203 wrote:

I love the level of the registration process straightforward, and users can easily manage their uNS names through the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

Hope you guys know that uNS names and their associated resources are stored within the Utopia network, resulting in fast and efficient resolution of queries.

#98 2023-06-10 23:29:42

oba

thrive;13206 wrote:
level;13204 wrote:

Hope you guys know that uNS names and their associated resources are stored within the Utopia network, resulting in fast and efficient resolution of queries.

That's correct and the uNS names do not expire, meaning that once registered, they are permanently associated with the user's public key.

#99 2023-06-10 23:30:04

joanna

oba;13207 wrote:
thrive;13206 wrote:

That's correct and the uNS names do not expire, meaning that once registered, they are permanently associated with the user's public key.

UtopiaP2P uNS is a powerful tool that allows users to take control of their online identity and resources while ensuring complete privacy and decentralization. It being trade as NFT in the future is plus one bonus.

#100 2023-06-14 08:18:24

Comrade

joanna;13208 wrote:
oba;13207 wrote:
thrive;13206 wrote:

UtopiaP2P uNS is a powerful tool that allows users to take control of their online identity and resources while ensuring complete privacy and decentralization. It being trade as NFT in the future is plus one bonus.

If the uNS can offers similar attribute as the NFT, probably in the future its can also be an alternate NFT.

Board footer