uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-22 08:43:43

Fluffy

Will it be possible to pass admin rights?

Good evening everyone!  tongue  As I understand it, right now it is not possible to transfer ownership (admin rights) of the channel to another person. Suppose I want to sell the channel in the future, would it be possible to do so? Or do I need to create a separate account for each channel?

#2 2021-09-23 16:07:35

filename

Re: Will it be possible to pass admin rights?

It would be nice to be able to assign a moderator the role of channel administrator. I think it is a good option to add... or directly to sell or transfer a channel to a user.

#3 2021-09-23 19:30:33

Fluffy

filename;755 wrote:

It would be nice to be able to assign a moderator the role of channel administrator. I think it is a good option to add... or directly to sell or transfer a channel to a user.

I completely agree with you

#4 2022-01-04 13:37:22

Posi

Fluffy;700 wrote:

Good evening everyone!  tongue  As I understand it, right now it is not possible to transfer ownership (admin rights) of the channel to another person.

I think the moderator will do something about this in the future but for now i dont see it among their task because there's still alot of thing they are currently working on.

Fluffy;700 wrote:

Suppose I want to sell the channel in the future, would it be possible to do so? Or do I need to create a separate account for each channel?

The idea of transfer/exchange ownership of a channel will be nice but selling the channel is something i agree with it.

Board footer