uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-06-07 22:38:53

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

Europ;12594 wrote:
Lanistergame2;12488 wrote:
crpuusd;12377 wrote:

Utopia p2p might stick to keep its Anonymity and privacy secured so i dont think that should be expected.

There is no discussion about compromising on the anonymity or privacy feature of the forum.
Those are the bedrock of the utopia project and the team is definitely sticking with it, the question is how many other cool features would be added?

Utopia p2p ecosystem is always a shield and undoubtedly nothing can change that... Its can be of a privacy principles to  exclude some certain features in the group for the benefits of all its users.

Yes I believe you are right the Utopia p2p ecosystem is one that's very secured and protects it's users so yes I believe you are right but still every user should try to also protect themselves.

Offline

#77 2023-06-08 19:18:57

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,692

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

Well I think if there is no place for sending pm to someone then we actually don't need a place to see if someone is online because what's the purpose.

Offline

#78 2023-06-08 21:31:26

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 2,061

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

Kelechi;12719 wrote:

Well I think if there is no place for sending pm to someone then we actually don't need a place to see if someone is online because what's the purpose.

Well i will say that the channel id always open for reach. And as well you can make use of the Umail channel.

Offline

#79 2023-06-08 22:10:41

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

Kelechi;12719 wrote:

Well I think if there is no place for sending pm to someone then we actually don't need a place to see if someone is online because what's the purpose.

I believe both features will come at once, the Utopia p2p web developers are doing their best to ensure their users. Comes first and their needs met

Offline

#80 2023-06-09 20:27:03

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,767

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

JONSNOWING;12772 wrote:
Kelechi;12719 wrote:

Well I think if there is no place for sending pm to someone then we actually don't need a place to see if someone is online because what's the purpose.

I believe both features will come at once, the Utopia p2p web developers are doing their best to ensure their users. Comes first and their needs met

I don't know how long you have been on Utopia p2p but last year Utopia p2p had a good list of the program they had for that year that included, NFT marketplace, smart token, launch pad and so much more.

Offline

#81 2023-06-09 20:31:10

PEACEMAKER
Member
Registered: 2023-01-27
Posts: 412

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

Kelechi;12719 wrote:

Well I think if there is no place for sending pm to someone then we actually don't need a place to see if someone is online because what's the purpose.

It has some purpose cause it can influence who you quote at a particular time to expect a reply back, it can also be used to track the total number of active users at a particular time.

There might also be plans to launch a pm feature so this could be leading to that.

Offline

#82 2023-06-09 22:25:43

Europ
Member
Registered: 2023-05-23
Posts: 1,841

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

PEACEMAKER;12940 wrote:
Kelechi;12719 wrote:

Well I think if there is no place for sending pm to someone then we actually don't need a place to see if someone is online because what's the purpose.

It has some purpose cause it can influence who you quote at a particular time to expect a reply back, it can also be used to track the total number of active users at a particular time.

There might also be plans to launch a pm feature so this could be leading to that.

In this days we are now, we are always about creativities, advancement and more strategies taken.
Most things are created to get reviews if there will be needs for an upgrades. PM will be table soon.

Offline

#83 2023-06-10 19:22:44

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 2,061

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

PEACEMAKER;12940 wrote:
Kelechi;12719 wrote:

Well I think if there is no place for sending pm to someone then we actually don't need a place to see if someone is online because what's the purpose.

It has some purpose cause it can influence who you quote at a particular time to expect a reply back, it can also be used to track the total number of active users at a particular time.

There might also be plans to launch a pm feature so this could be leading to that.

Have you go through the mobile app, i guess you will that much more interesting and direct to use.

Offline

#84 2023-06-10 19:59:36

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,058

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

crpuusd;13079 wrote:

Have you go through the mobile app, i guess you will that much more interesting and direct to use.

A mobile app is great and reaches out more to the younger generation who are used to mobile applications and not forum like websites.
But it does not fix the lack of a PM option, which to me is not much of a problem.

Offline

#85 2023-06-11 17:37:26

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 2,032

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

Lanistergame2;13109 wrote:
crpuusd;13079 wrote:

Have you go through the mobile app, i guess you will that much more interesting and direct to use.

A mobile app is great and reaches out more to the younger generation who are used to mobile applications and not forum like websites.
But it does not fix the lack of a PM option, which to me is not much of a problem.

Well definitely maybe we shouldn't be expecting a PM features then. We all have each other to make things right.

Offline

#86 2023-06-11 19:24:34

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,381

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

Comrade;13264 wrote:
Lanistergame2;13109 wrote:
crpuusd;13079 wrote:

Have you go through the mobile app, i guess you will that much more interesting and direct to use.

A mobile app is great and reaches out more to the younger generation who are used to mobile applications and not forum like websites.
But it does not fix the lack of a PM option, which to me is not much of a problem.

Well definitely maybe we shouldn't be expecting a PM features then. We all have each other to make things right.

Well it right if we expect the PM feature happening very soon I myself expect it but I would love that it should not be abused

Offline

#87 2023-06-11 19:29:23

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

KAMSI_UG;13287 wrote:
Comrade;13264 wrote:
Lanistergame2;13109 wrote:

A mobile app is great and reaches out more to the younger generation who are used to mobile applications and not forum like websites.
But it does not fix the lack of a PM option, which to me is not much of a problem.

Well definitely maybe we shouldn't be expecting a PM features then. We all have each other to make things right.

Well it right if we expect the PM feature happening very soon I myself expect it but I would love that it should not be abused

Well this is a large forum with lots of members so if I am to be realistic the PM feature would definitely be abused but their should be an option to control who messages you

Offline

#88 2023-06-11 20:09:56

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,692

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

KingCRP;13290 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;13287 wrote:
Comrade;13264 wrote:

Well definitely maybe we shouldn't be expecting a PM features then. We all have each other to make things right.

Well it right if we expect the PM feature happening very soon I myself expect it but I would love that it should not be abused

Well this is a large forum with lots of members so if I am to be realistic the PM feature would definitely be abused but their should be an option to control who messages you

And if by chance we also get Ranking the there can be some restrictions by rank on who can send PM.

Offline

#89 2023-06-11 20:14:28

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,381

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

Well that means before the private message option can be open there should be some structures in place to guide it.

Offline

#90 2023-06-12 20:25:51

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

KAMSI_UG;13287 wrote:
Comrade;13264 wrote:
Lanistergame2;13109 wrote:

A mobile app is great and reaches out more to the younger generation who are used to mobile applications and not forum like websites.
But it does not fix the lack of a PM option, which to me is not much of a problem.

Well definitely maybe we shouldn't be expecting a PM features then. We all have each other to make things right.

Well it right if we expect the PM feature happening very soon I myself expect it but I would love that it should not be abused

The PM feature created wil definitely be abused, a lot of people are in the forum and keeping them together to not abuse it. It’s left for selected professionals to perffect and work all areas that might bring doubt

Offline

#91 2023-06-12 20:35:50

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

JONSNOWING;13486 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;13287 wrote:
Comrade;13264 wrote:

Well definitely maybe we shouldn't be expecting a PM features then. We all have each other to make things right.

Well it right if we expect the PM feature happening very soon I myself expect it but I would love that it should not be abused

The PM feature created wil definitely be abused, a lot of people are in the forum and keeping them together to not abuse it. It’s left for selected professionals to perffect and work all areas that might bring doubt

I believe you have a point, I have been on other forums and I have seen how many people actually abuse the purpose of the private message being made.

Offline

#92 2023-06-12 21:38:36

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,767

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

KingCRP;13494 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13486 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;13287 wrote:

Well it right if we expect the PM feature happening very soon I myself expect it but I would love that it should not be abused

The PM feature created wil definitely be abused, a lot of people are in the forum and keeping them together to not abuse it. It’s left for selected professionals to perffect and work all areas that might bring doubt

I believe you have a point, I have been on other forums and I have seen how many people actually abuse the purpose of the private message being made.

Yes we are very much aware of all this negative sides of the private message but rather than not have it I believe we can still have it and see how to limit those issues .

Offline

#93 2023-06-14 17:54:59

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

Maybe what accompanies some features might be why the Utopia web developers may not consider adding such feature, I believe they know features that would serve their users best

Offline

#94 2023-06-14 17:59:45

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

JONSNOWING;13866 wrote:

Maybe what accompanies some features might be why the Utopia web developers may not consider adding such feature, I believe they know features that would serve their users best

Well we all have our different taught as to why they would not apply this feature but regardless it a features we can all leave without and there won't be any problem.

Offline

#95 2023-06-14 18:41:42

MRBEAST
Member
Registered: 2023-05-22
Posts: 410

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

KingCRP;13871 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13866 wrote:

Maybe what accompanies some features might be why the Utopia web developers may not consider adding such feature, I believe they know features that would serve their users best

Well we all have our different taught as to why they would not apply this feature but regardless it a features we can all leave without and there won't be any problem.

Yes mate I think you are correct the ability to see when someone is online is really not a very important feature that I would be keen on seeing here on the forum so it okay.

Offline

#96 2023-06-14 19:18:41

PEACEMAKER
Member
Registered: 2023-01-27
Posts: 412

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

KingCRP;13871 wrote:

Well we all have our different taught as to why they would not apply this feature but regardless it a features we can all leave without and there won't be any problem.

It is not something that is needed for the forum to function. We should not pressure the team into making any changes, all we can do is suggest and leave the final decision up to them.
For me I am fine if we do not get the feature of online or offline.

Offline

#97 2023-06-15 07:06:43

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,058

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

PEACEMAKER;13925 wrote:

It is not something that is needed for the forum to function. We should not pressure the team into making any changes, all we can do is suggest and leave the final decision up to them.
For me I am fine if we do not get the feature of online or offline

You are right. The utopia team have a lot of work on their hands and we should not pressure them into making any decisions but just enjoy the forum as we see it and wait for any improvements we expect to see on the platform.

Offline

#98 2023-06-15 17:00:49

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,381

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

Lanistergame2;14032 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;13925 wrote:

It is not something that is needed for the forum to function. We should not pressure the team into making any changes, all we can do is suggest and leave the final decision up to them.
For me I am fine if we do not get the feature of online or offline

You are right. The utopia team have a lot of work on their hands and we should not pressure them into making any decisions but just enjoy the forum as we see it and wait for any improvements we expect to see on the platform.

I also believe this to be true the Utopia p2p team are really working very hard to give us amazing utilities that would be beneficial for everyone.

Offline

#99 2023-06-15 17:20:18

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

KAMSI_UG;14056 wrote:
Lanistergame2;14032 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;13925 wrote:

It is not something that is needed for the forum to function. We should not pressure the team into making any changes, all we can do is suggest and leave the final decision up to them.
For me I am fine if we do not get the feature of online or offline

You are right. The utopia team have a lot of work on their hands and we should not pressure them into making any decisions but just enjoy the forum as we see it and wait for any improvements we expect to see on the platform.

I also believe this to be true the Utopia p2p team are really working very hard to give us amazing utilities that would be beneficial for everyone.

Well I think we should all take it easy on the praises we shower on UtopiaP2P yes they are doing very well but we should also be free to give the team advice on how to be better.

Offline

#100 2023-06-15 18:52:15

MRBEAST
Member
Registered: 2023-05-22
Posts: 410

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

KingCRP;14060 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14056 wrote:
Lanistergame2;14032 wrote:

You are right. The utopia team have a lot of work on their hands and we should not pressure them into making any decisions but just enjoy the forum as we see it and wait for any improvements we expect to see on the platform.

I also believe this to be true the Utopia p2p team are really working very hard to give us amazing utilities that would be beneficial for everyone.

Well I think we should all take it easy on the praises we shower on UtopiaP2P yes they are doing very well but we should also be free to give the team advice on how to be better.

Well yes we can give the team and the project in general advice but I don't think we should just outright stop praising the team even when they do deserve the praises we give them.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB