uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2022-02-22 17:46:32

Cromanes

Re: Only in English?

Gordon;1679 wrote:

If an Aidrop, then a simple and interesting one, so that it would be easy to win the hearts of the people.

I would also like to know how to make them work to make this airdrop work.

#27 2022-02-22 17:47:55

Cromanes

Gordon;1678 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Cromanes;1677 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>&lt;div class=&quot;quotebox&quot;&gt;&lt;cite&gt;Nelagorn;1655 wrote:&lt;/cite&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;div&gt;&lt;p&gt;basically what I wanted to say is that the airdrop is a very good hook to attract new users, so I think it would be a great idea to have one in Spanish.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;p&gt;As a representative of the Russian community I will say that there is its own complicated specifics, but if you want to conduct an Aidrop you can contact me about this, and perhaps it is you with our help will be able to conduct. Write in messenger Telegram.&lt;br /&gt;Here are my contacts: @motus_persona&lt;/p&gt;</p></div></blockquote></div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Cromanes;1677 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>&lt;div class=&quot;quotebox&quot;&gt;&lt;cite&gt;Nelagorn;1655 wrote:&lt;/cite&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;div&gt;&lt;p&gt;basically what I wanted to say is that the airdrop is a very good hook to attract new users, so I think it would be a great idea to have one in Spanish.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;p&gt;As a representative of the Russian community I will say that there is its own complicated specifics, but if you want to conduct an Aidrop you can contact me about this, and perhaps it is you with our help will be able to conduct. Write in messenger Telegram.&lt;br /&gt;Here are my contacts: @motus_persona&lt;/p&gt;</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Ahahahahah, you look good as a PR manager.</p>

Oh, come on. I am only interested in the liquidity of the ecosystem and its coin.

#28 2022-06-19 05:54:21

N3koSempai

Liceus;1009 wrote:

<p>Also a translation tool migh be good no? I mean we have servarl tools but none are in teh ecosystem yet right?</p>

It would be nice to implement a translation tool available for most utopia platforms without having to recreate it every time. maybe via api calls

I am a software developer in C/C++ and Python

#29 2022-09-04 05:27:49

Cromanes

N3koSempai;1823 wrote:

It would be nice to implement a translation tool available for most utopia platforms without having to recreate it every time. maybe via api calls

And will it work steadily and without loading the barely breathing utopia network?

#30 2022-09-19 19:03:22

Alpha

migyolman;958 wrote:

<p>Are you going to create a room for people who speak other languages such as Spanish? Or is it mandatory to write only in English?</p><p>Thank you</p>

Someone has already created a Spanish room in the Utopia app and English is mandatory in other channels.

Board footer