uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#401 2023-07-09 21:11:49

Crpuss

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Anyone interested in exchange, or holding of any Cryptocurrency will take their time to learn about each coin they are interested in and understand their methods of exchange involved

#402 2023-07-09 21:43:19

Comrade

Crpuss;18493 wrote:

Anyone interested in exchange, or holding of any Cryptocurrency will take their time to learn about each coin they are interested in and understand their methods of exchange involved

You are right and this best explanation that the right choice should be made to ensures a well safely transaction outcome and  store keeping .

#403 2023-07-18 23:58:03

thrive

Comrade;18496 wrote:
Crpuss;18493 wrote:

You are right and this best explanation that the right choice should be made to ensures a well safely transaction outcome and  store keeping .

In the crypto currency market making the right choice is important it doesn't have to do with investing in Bitcoin because if invest in Bitcoin and doesn't make the right decision it could still lead to nothing.

#404 2023-07-20 19:13:57

Detroit

The main reason a traditional investor may want exposure to Bitcoin is to hedge against inflation and potentially the collapse of the fiat-based economy.

#405 2023-07-20 19:15:12

KingCRP

Another factor to take into account before investing in Bitcoin is the liquidity of the market. The level of liquidity in the market can impact the price of bitcoin

#406 2023-07-20 21:34:41

crpuusd

KingCRP;18616 wrote:

Another factor to take into account before investing in Bitcoin is the liquidity of the market. The level of liquidity in the market can impact the price of bitcoin

And moreover the government policy  also deem to affect the price of btc and other crypto currency. The allegations melted on btc has makes a drop in the marker values lately.

#407 2023-07-20 22:41:27

Camavinga

KingCRP;18616 wrote:

That factor is not problematic, lack of liquidity is a problem if you are talking about smaller coins and blockchain, but if you are talking about coins that are known very well there is no liquidity problem and many people are using the coin so you will be able to liquidate it fast.

#408 2023-07-21 22:02:41

Europ

Crpuss;18863 wrote:
crpuusd;18680 wrote:
KingCRP;18616 wrote:

And moreover the government policy  also deem to affect the price of btc and other crypto currency. The allegations melted on btc has makes a drop in the marker values lately.

You have a point mate, the rate of bitcoin was very fair then to be compared to the rate now, and those that invested then made the right choices then

Its has actually gone to a very high interest for investors of the Bitcoin and as well grown to the highest rate. The rising was just unexpected from the users from time and It has got to the peak.

#409 2023-07-22 12:57:22

Comrade

Europ;18878 wrote:
Crpuss;18863 wrote:
crpuusd;18680 wrote:

You have a point mate, the rate of bitcoin was very fair then to be compared to the rate now, and those that invested then made the right choices then

Its has actually gone to a very high interest for investors of the Bitcoin and as well grown to the highest rate. The rising was just unexpected from the users from time and It has got to the peak.

Bitcoin got alot of peoples talking due to its massive sponsorship and  supports from the elite of the world, and its mostly ventures in rendering services to various ungovern business owner.

#410 2023-07-22 13:43:57

JONSNOWING

Comrade;18965 wrote:
Europ;18878 wrote:
Crpuss;18863 wrote:

Bitcoin got alot of peoples talking due to its massive sponsorship and  supports from the elite of the world, and its mostly ventures in rendering services to various ungovern business owner.

Are there seasons for only a particular cryptocurrency coin to rise in price, bitcoin is doing well and I believe other crypto coins too are bring high returns to their investors interms of value

#411 2023-07-22 13:49:56

Comrade

JONSNOWING;18972 wrote:
Comrade;18965 wrote:
Europ;18878 wrote:

Are there seasons for only a particular cryptocurrency coin to rise in price, bitcoin is doing well and I believe other crypto coins too are bring high returns to their investors interms of value

Of course they are. The fundamentals lame man's knowledge to crypto has misinterpreted the bitcoin currency as the top crypto currency which this as result to the extent that when crypto is been discussed they all think Bitcoin, even I myself.

#412 2023-07-22 14:28:14

crpuusd

Comrade;18975 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18972 wrote:
Comrade;18965 wrote:

Of course they are. The fundamentals lame man's knowledge to crypto has misinterpreted the bitcoin currency as the top crypto currency which this as result to the extent that when crypto is been discussed they all think Bitcoin, even I myself.

I will suggest that Bitcoin is not the top crypto coin at this moments, there are various rating crypto now with much fluidity and interest bearing in investment rate .

#413 2023-07-22 17:39:03

MRBEAST

crpuusd;18980 wrote:
Comrade;18975 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18972 wrote:

I will suggest that Bitcoin is not the top crypto coin at this moments, there are various rating crypto now with much fluidity and interest bearing in investment rate .

I don't understand what you mean mate but Bitcoin is definitely the top coin in cryptocurrency the issue most people have is that the price of Bitcoin is exorbitant at the moment.

#414 2023-07-22 19:38:15

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;18980 wrote:

I will suggest that Bitcoin is not the top crypto coin at this moments, there are various rating crypto now with much fluidity and interest bearing in investment rate

What is your definition of a top coin in the crypto market?
I do not know what you mean by fluidity and interest bearing but Bitcoin remains the top cryptocurrency, until rises enough to challenge it.

Utopia has a lot of features and can be said to be more modern that bitcoin is, but it will take sometime to overthrow it as the number 1 crypto.

#415 2023-07-22 19:51:42

crpuusd

When a coin stay much longer at constant trade values to yield interest it is said to be on a balance flow rate. But when you are actually seeing a crypto coin fluctuating too yield benefits and promoting liquidity is said to a life saver coin.

#416 2023-07-22 19:57:42

Europ

I will suggest that the Bitcoin can be rated above all coin due to the highest exchange rate and fluidity in the market but at this rate its cannot be purchased anyhow due to the great values its has and moreover, whoever that buy bitcoin  now should be prepared to hold it for a very long time before its can yield interest.

#417 2023-07-22 19:59:36

Detroit

Surviving coins are valuable because they are often dated and include rulers' names, allowing scholars to map out changing patterns in the recent times.

#418 2023-07-22 20:05:39

Europ

A coin that can actually tends to provides a reward or profitable analysis at a given moment is said to be more valuable to the trade and investment platform. There are list of crypto coin ranging to stimulate a better results in short given time.

#419 2023-07-22 20:13:36

Europ

Camavinga;3471 wrote:
Detroit;3371 wrote:

That's the truth man. Many people especially newbies are after making money quickly forget that every good thing takes time to grow

The truth is that many people take crypto as something that gives quick money, but it is not, any crypto program that promises to give you quick money is nothing but a scam. Every good crypto takes time to grow and returns on investment do not come too quickly. If you are a new investor and you have just bought CRP, hold it for the long run.

Holding crypto coin for a long time  its a very good idea but we must understand that with the flows of coin we should learn to divide the fund in case of changes get to be introduced in the future.

#420 2023-07-23 20:32:11

Crpuss

Europ;19056 wrote:
Camavinga;3471 wrote:
Detroit;3371 wrote:

That's the truth man. Many people especially newbies are after making money quickly forget that every good thing takes time to grow

The truth is that many people take crypto as something that gives quick money, but it is not, any crypto program that promises to give you quick money is nothing but a scam. Every good crypto takes time to grow and returns on investment do not come too quickly. If you are a new investor and you have just bought CRP, hold it for the long run.

Holding crypto coin for a long time  its a very good idea but we must understand that with the flows of coin we should learn to divide the fund in case of changes get to be introduced in the future.

Investment especially in cryptocurrency isn’t what one embarks on without preparation and the good mindset. Because even splitting and investing elsewhere you get that returns if the crypto coins rises

#421 2023-07-23 21:21:01

Europ

Crpuss;19240 wrote:
Europ;19056 wrote:
Camavinga;3471 wrote:

Investment especially in cryptocurrency isn’t what one embarks on without preparation and the good mindset. Because even splitting and investing elsewhere you get that returns if the crypto coins rises

Perhaps what do you think if the CRP coin drops cause we already know that the crypto is stable and we also know that the CRP coin doesn't go too low in when bearishing.

#422 2023-07-23 21:38:46

PEACEMAKER

Europ;19263 wrote:

Perhaps what do you think if the CRP coin drops cause we already know that the crypto is stable and we also know that
the CRP coin doesn't go too low in when bearishing.

If CRP coin drops it is an opportunity to buy more and build your portfolio. I will not be bothered at all cause I was not planning to sell anytime soon.
Long term holders are not bothered by small price changes.

#423 2023-07-23 21:49:31

gap

PEACEMAKER;19273 wrote:
Europ;19263 wrote:

Perhaps what do you think if the CRP coin drops cause we already know that the crypto is stable and we also know that

If CRP coin drops it is an opportunity to buy more and build your portfolio. I will not be bothered at all cause I was not planning to sell anytime soon.

You should see that as an opportunity for buy cause the crypton coin has a balance of rising and falling and with time it will go up to grow in the process.

#424 2023-07-23 22:33:33

MRBEAST

gap;19276 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;19273 wrote:
Europ;19263 wrote:

You should see that as an opportunity for buy cause the crypton coin has a balance of rising and falling and with time it will go up to grow in the process.

Well yes CRP crypton has had good time and bad time that's sure . I believe the price of CRP crypton has had more time of stability where the price of CRP crypton did not rise nor did it fall

#425 2023-07-23 22:40:31

gap

MRBEAST;19314 wrote:
gap;19276 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;19273 wrote:

Well yes CRP crypton has had good time and bad time that's sure . I believe the price of CRP crypton has had more time of stability where the price of CRP crypton did not rise nor did it fall

Of course its true but i believe its can not drop more like as Bitcoin did because the CRP coin is and upcoming great coin which just start it rises.

Board footer