uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#401 2023-07-31 21:05:14

crpuusd

Re: Be Privacy conscious; Protect your data

Lanistergame2;19802 wrote:
Comrade;19746 wrote:

A wallet seed phrase is actually a long complex letters combine together in which this consist of an advantages of not been easily to guess or brainstorm out but if carelessly stored around this will create a long gone of fund. So its a sorry for those that does not keeps their phrases in a rightful safe manner.

A seedphrase is not complex letters at all. It is usually familiar set of words arranged in a pattern. The advantage is that it can be written down easily as opposed to private keys which consists of complex mix of letters and numbers.
Always backup using your seedphrase not the private keys.

With the process you mentioned here it occurs that its also complex in view and its will be great thing to keep its more safer as it looks. That's cryptonian Check right there.

#402 2023-08-01 22:58:04

JONSNOWING

Saving one’s private wallet or account details offline should be more advantageous because it will be intact as kept and even if seen may be useless to others unless they know what account it is for

#403 2023-08-01 23:13:10

Europ

JONSNOWING;19929 wrote:

Saving one’s private wallet or account details offline should be more advantageous because it will be intact as kept and even if seen may be useless to others unless they know what account it is for

Thats exactly what really mean to be smart cause that will always provides a puzzles in the brain and also learn to easily log out off your system for safety reason.

#404 2023-08-02 06:16:44

crpuusd

Europ;19935 wrote:
JONSNOWING;19929 wrote:

Thats exactly what really mean to be smart cause that will always provides a puzzles in the brain and also learn to easily log out off your system for safety reason.

Logging out is essentially for those whose system or PC tends to provide support for other users in any means.

#405 2023-08-02 20:10:27

Comrade

crpuusd;19964 wrote:
Europ;19935 wrote:
JONSNOWING;19929 wrote:

Logging out is essentially for those whose system or PC tends to provide support for other users in any means.

We should always be conscious of what pop ups on our PC or the link loading on our system. Various people lose their fund to the unawareness off the link their PC is currently loading. This is one mistake that people do make which is more common to people who are much likely to be in a haste of delivering a project or mostly occupied or multi tasked.

#406 2023-08-02 20:38:20

Kelechi

Being privacy conscious is amongst the reasons why I joined in on UtopiaP2P in the first place and I am very bullish about it.

#407 2023-08-02 20:47:04

KAMSI_UG

Yes UtopiaP2P maybe privacy conscious and protects ones privacy that doesn't mean you should leave the task solely to them, always be ready to do your own research.

#408 2023-08-03 05:41:04

crpuusd

The Utopia p2p ecosystem is quite one of the most safest platform that ever exist, the adequate measure of security has subdue most related threat and also have made it more easier and safer to use.

#409 2023-08-03 22:22:59

JONSNOWING

Detroit;7134 wrote:
oba;7111 wrote:
Camavinga;7072 wrote:

You do not have to be a criminal to want privacy, i was having a discussion with my friends the other day, and one of them says he does not hide anything on the internet because he is not a money launderer, i know some people here think like that, but you don’t have to be a fraudster to want privacy, it is something that helps keep traces of you away from the internet and gives you general safety.

In this 21st century and the news we are hearing about hackers and scammers tricking cryptocurrency enthusiasts. I believe every crypto investor that said he didn't need privacy since he's not a money launderer didn't worth being in this cryptocurrency market because they will soon be a victim of a scammer or hacker.

Hackers that are scammers are going to any level to achieve success in the scanning business. They learn new tricks every minute of the day. I've imagined if one day they could hack the block chain, I guess that would be the end of the world.

It’s a good thing most cryptocurrency forums are also trying their best to meet up the needs of their users thereby developing privacy tools to enhance their user’s knowledge

#410 2023-08-18 19:44:36

IyaJJJ

JONSNOWING;20047 wrote:
Detroit;7134 wrote:
oba;7111 wrote:

In this 21st century and the news we are hearing about hackers and scammers tricking cryptocurrency enthusiasts. I believe every crypto investor that said he didn't need privacy since he's not a money launderer didn't worth being in this cryptocurrency market because they will soon be a victim of a scammer or hacker.

Hackers that are scammers are going to any level to achieve success in the scanning business. They learn new tricks every minute of the day. I've imagined if one day they could hack the block chain, I guess that would be the end of the world.

It’s a good thing most cryptocurrency forums are also trying their best to meet up the needs of their users thereby developing privacy tools to enhance their user’s knowledge

Although a lot of forum may meet the needs of their users but only few of them work on privacy and that's include the Bitcoin forum.

#411 2023-08-19 22:23:00

crpuusd

IyaJJJ;20607 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20047 wrote:
Detroit;7134 wrote:

Although a lot of forum may meet the needs of their users but only few of them work on privacy and that's include the Bitcoin forum.

The Utopia p2p turn the system around by providing a total secured system for all its users and also render a hosting mother domains for every developers to partner and enjoy the secured aspect of the system.

#412 2023-08-19 22:51:52

Comrade

IyaJJJ;20607 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20047 wrote:
Detroit;7134 wrote:

The evercise to increase the value of arr be considered by the Utopia p2p team while some those others look down to understand the great part of the system.

#413 2023-08-20 01:34:28

IyaJJJ

Comrade;20651 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20607 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20047 wrote:

The evercise to increase the value of arr be considered by the Utopia p2p team while some those others look down to understand the great part of the system.

Your statement are confusing but there's always some people that will look down on great feature project.

#414 2023-08-20 02:37:03

Comrade

IyaJJJ;20664 wrote:
Comrade;20651 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20607 wrote:

Your statement are confusing but there's always some people that will look down on great feature project.

Its quitd okay to understand that the Utopia p2p strive to provide a long range of services that will be suitable for its users while security status remain intact.

#415 2023-08-20 17:05:23

Vastextension

Comrade;20665 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20664 wrote:
Comrade;20651 wrote:

Its quitd okay to understand that the Utopia p2p strive to provide a long range of services that will be suitable for its users while security status remain intact.

What surprised me is how some people still see privacy service as something they didn't need despite the benefit of using it especially the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#416 2023-08-20 17:24:53

crpuusd

Vastextension;20686 wrote:
Comrade;20665 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20664 wrote:

What surprised me is how some people still see privacy service as something they didn't need despite the benefit of using it especially the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

That's a very bad decision not choosing a secure system or measured and I think the mistake some people do is that they have not experience about account bridging or losing their account.

#417 2023-08-20 20:46:11

thrive

crpuusd;20688 wrote:
Comrade;20665 wrote:

That's a very bad decision not choosing a secure system or measured and I think the mistake some people do is that they have not experience about account bridging or losing their account.

Yes,  it's a bad decisions but the only reason why anyone will choose not to use a secure system like UtopiaP2P is lack of knowledge.

#418 2023-08-20 22:00:57

gap

crpuusd;20688 wrote:
Comrade;20665 wrote:

The Centralised system are now becoming more case study for scam users. The more they search people they continue to gather private information about the person until they meet required data to launch and attack.

#419 2023-08-21 18:25:21

crpuusd

gap;20729 wrote:
crpuusd;20688 wrote:

The Centralised system are now becoming more case study for scam users. The more they search people they continue to gather private information about the person until they meet required data to launch and attack.

Everyone is getting to understand mate and you are definitely right, we ' ve face a lot of vicious situation about having an Centralised account which as point us to different root and all this makes us know how vulnerable our account datas can be.

#420 2023-08-21 19:20:01

Europ

crpuusd;20752 wrote:
gap;20729 wrote:
crpuusd;20688 wrote:

Everyone is getting to understand mate and you are definitely right, we ' ve face a lot of vicious situation about having an Centralised account which as point us to different root and all this makes us know how vulnerable our account datas can be.

What i will that, will know there is advantages choosing Centralisation and also there some certain disadvantages but in the question where you feel that there has been a little or no advantage of you chosing a systems then thats where people's decision lies.

#421 2023-08-21 21:51:44

Comrade

Europ;20764 wrote:
crpuusd;20752 wrote:
gap;20729 wrote:

What i will that, will know there is advantages choosing Centralisation and also there some certain disadvantages but in the question where you feel that there has been a little or no advantage of you chosing a systems then thats where people's decision lies.

People are not giving more choices when it comes to a certain decision making process. The technologies advancement of today are much more going to drive a lot of primary utilities under the rug in the long run and this will incude all users to adapt so its better to make your choices right.

Last edited by Comrade (2023-08-21 21:55:11)

#422 2023-08-23 20:32:33

Kelechi

One of the reasons why I joined Utopia p2p is because it supports privacy protection and also supports anonymity. Making it my choice .

#423 2023-08-26 13:30:02

Comrade

Kelechi;20816 wrote:

One of the reasons why I joined Utopia p2p is because it supports privacy protection and also supports anonymity. Making it my choice .

Of course its more like you are derived your information and pleasure on a safer platform where you don't need to worry yourself too much about your personal datas.

#424 2023-08-26 20:00:29

crpuusd

Comrade;20924 wrote:
Kelechi;20816 wrote:

Of course its more like you are derived your information and pleasure on a safer platform where you don't need to worry yourself too much about your personal datas.

That's the Utopia great works of all time. The users are also expected to play there role to keep things more safer more and as it use to be. We should endeavor peach the great work of the ecosystem to people.

#425 2023-08-26 20:27:12

gap

crpuusd;20936 wrote:
Comrade;20924 wrote:
Kelechi;20816 wrote:

That's the Utopia great works of all time. The users are also expected to play there role to keep things more safer more and as it use to be. We should endeavor peach the great work of the ecosystem to people.

There have also been a container where you can backup your detail in case of lost of account information according to one of the enthusiastic developer of the ecosystem.

Board footer