uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#451 2023-08-01 23:15:42

Europ

Re: Crypton in the next six month

full;4665 wrote:
Dozie;4572 wrote:

Well if you are looking for security in a coin like a coin that would be able to hold strong even in the worst dip then Utopia p2p is the right coin for anyone.

Yes, Utopia p2p is a wonderful ecosystem but it's never a coin buddy. The cryptocurrency of the Utopia p2p ecosystem is Crypton coin which is always strong in price in a bearish market and UUSD which is the first privacy stablecoin in the whole crypto market.

I can easily admit that cause the stability of the price of the  CRP stands out amazingly and it will be soon be the headline of the crypto market .

#452 2023-08-02 05:43:25

crpuusd

Europ;19936 wrote:
full;4665 wrote:
Dozie;4572 wrote:

Well if you are looking for security in a coin like a coin that would be able to hold strong even in the worst dip then Utopia p2p is the right coin for anyone.

Yes, Utopia p2p is a wonderful ecosystem but it's never a coin buddy. The cryptocurrency of the Utopia p2p ecosystem is Crypton coin which is always strong in price in a bearish market and UUSD which is the first privacy stablecoin in the whole crypto market.

I can easily admit that cause the stability of the price of the  CRP stands out amazingly and it will be soon be the headline of the crypto market .

The Crypto currency market consist of high number of coins with different capabilities but i can boldly say that the UTopia p2p crypto currency coin has been so much useful right from its originated system source.

#453 2023-08-02 20:38:06

Comrade

crpuusd;19963 wrote:
Europ;19936 wrote:
full;4665 wrote:

The Crypto currency market consist of high number of coins with different capabilities but i can boldly say that the UTopia p2p crypto currency coin has been so much useful right from its originated system source.

The Utopia p2p ecosystem provides more services that endorses itself with various merits and benefits, and this a actually help to maintain the CRP coin at a high trusted value coin.

Last edited by Comrade (2023-08-02 20:41:14)

#454 2023-08-02 20:48:05

KAMSI_UG

Comrade;19978 wrote:
crpuusd;19963 wrote:
Europ;19936 wrote:

The Utopia p2p ecosystem provides more services that endorses itself with various merits and benefits, and this a actually help to maintain the CRP coin at a high trusted value coin.

I still see Utopia p2p as a developing project and I have a strong feeling that we haven't seen the last of the utilities Utopia p2p offers.

#455 2023-08-02 22:20:27

Comrade

KAMSI_UG;19985 wrote:
Comrade;19978 wrote:
crpuusd;19963 wrote:

I still see Utopia p2p as a developing project and I have a strong feeling that we haven't seen the last of the utilities Utopia p2p offers.

Yes ofcus i can as well recall that the system is actually just getting started despite its has been existing for few years back. I believe the are actually about hop to the peak.

#456 2023-08-02 23:53:56

Vastextension

KAMSI_UG;19985 wrote:
Comrade;19978 wrote:
crpuusd;19963 wrote:

Your impression about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is true because the development team always introduce new feature base on what the ecosystem needed.

#457 2023-08-03 05:24:30

crpuusd

Vastextension;20027 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19985 wrote:
Comrade;19978 wrote:

Your impression about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is true because the development team always introduce new feature base on what the ecosystem needed.

Definitely it us attainable to find the system in new shape in the future. A system that derives innovation surely tend to aquire changes and all sorts we should aspire to see the Utopia forum in new shape.

#458 2023-08-03 15:03:58

Comrade

KAMSI_UG;19985 wrote:
Comrade;19978 wrote:

Definitely it is attainable that the forum might be in different shape in the future i think there should be title for long time users cause the system is about to witness a great breakthrough

#459 2023-08-03 19:36:54

crpuusd

Comrade;20039 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19985 wrote:

Definitely it is attainable that the forum might be in different shape in the future i think there should be title for long time users cause the system is about to witness a great breakthrough

Its probably a good suggestion, just hoping on the expansion of the utopia ecosystem reaching more valued users .

#460 2023-08-03 21:37:16

CrytoCynthia

crpuusd;20040 wrote:
Comrade;20039 wrote:

Its probably a good suggestion, just hoping on the expansion of the utopia ecosystem reaching more valued users .

Well Utopia p2p can actually reach more users but they have to further increase their marketing, although I must confess that Utopia p2p hasn't been doing such a bad job but they can do more.

#461 2023-08-03 22:38:29

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;20044 wrote:
crpuusd;20040 wrote:
Comrade;20039 wrote:

Well Utopia p2p can actually reach more users but they have to further increase their marketing, although I must confess that Utopia p2p hasn't been doing such a bad job but they can do more.

You are right mate, what marketing strategies can we members bring up to the developers team for the forum to improve their marketing performance to the best to get their users out there that they haven’t reached out to

#462 2023-08-04 22:00:15

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;20051 wrote:
crpuusd;20040 wrote:

You are right mate, what marketing strategies can we members bring up to the developers team for the forum to improve their marketing performance to the best to get their users out there that they haven’t reached out to

Well for now the simplest and more affordable for users like us to bring about is telling people about CRP crypton and all of it's benefits this is the easiest way we can follow up.

#463 2023-08-04 22:59:56

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;20085 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20051 wrote:

Well for now the simplest and more affordable for users like us to bring about is telling people about CRP crypton and all of it's benefits this is the easiest way we can follow up.

Okay mate, there should be a sub board where users can interact and talk about the problems and challenges they encounter coupled with multiple questions they’re are being asked by those they’re introducing to the forum or telling about CRP Crypton

#464 2023-08-04 23:59:57

Vastextension

JONSNOWING;20097 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20051 wrote:

Okay mate, there should be a sub board where users can interact and talk about the problems and challenges they encounter coupled with multiple questions they’re are being asked by those they’re introducing to the forum or telling about CRP Crypton

Guys, we can debate about a sub-board or more but that wont change the forum development decision which i believe is there's no need for such thing at the moment.

#465 2023-08-05 21:56:16

CrytoCynthia

Vastextension;20108 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20097 wrote:

Guys, we can debate about a sub-board or more but that wont change the forum development decision which i believe is there's no need for such thing at the moment.

I think this thread is not for this type of discussion you guys are putting out here? I believe it's best we keep the discussion we are having here related to what it's meant for.

#466 2023-08-07 21:57:23

JONSNOWING

Okay guys, the improvements of the CRP coin in the next six months is definitely coming out to be very favorable and I believe those that invest now and watch it for some moments

#467 2023-08-13 20:59:45

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;20144 wrote:

Okay guys, the improvements of the CRP coin in the next six months is definitely coming out to be very favorable and I believe those that invest now and watch it for some moments

Well I think that CRP crypton can still improve even further and it's all going to be a matter of time before that happens.

#468 2023-08-13 21:49:08

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;20155 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20144 wrote:

Well I think that CRP crypton can still improve even further and it's all going to be a matter of time before that happens.

Well yes you have a point and I also believe that CRP crypton can improve but we as holders has our part to play in making that a reality and I hope we actually do

#469 2023-08-14 21:48:48

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;20162 wrote:
Kelechi;20155 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20144 wrote:

Well yes you have a point and I also believe that CRP crypton can improve but we as holders has our part to play in making that a reality and I hope we actually do

You guys have a point. CRP coin making a good price moment in the next 6month is inevitable and as others have said we as an investors still have an important role to play to make CRP get more attention.

#470 2023-08-14 23:27:29

Vastextension

IyaJJJ;20176 wrote:
Kelechi;20155 wrote:

You guys have a point. CRP coin making a good price moment in the next 6month is inevitable and as others have said we as an investors still have an important role to play to make CRP get more attention.

As a crypto investor, there are several roles you can play to potentially increase the value of our investments and one is showcasing the underlying of the project to people.

#471 2023-08-14 23:29:14

oba

Vastextension;20187 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20176 wrote:

As a crypto investor, there are several roles you can play to potentially increase the value of our investments and one is showcasing the underlying of the project to people.

Another providing good and isssue solving up-to-date news, developments, partnerships, and technological advancements of the project.

#472 2023-08-14 23:32:36

thrive

oba;20188 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20176 wrote:

Another providing good and isssue solving up-to-date news, developments, partnerships, and technological advancements of the project.

I like the idea of making people understand the fundamentals of the project cause to will help in having more investor since they will identify the possible potential growth opportunities.

#473 2023-08-14 23:35:13

Vastextension

thrive;20189 wrote:
oba;20188 wrote:

I like the idea of making people understand the fundamentals of the project cause to will help in having more investor since they will identify the possible potential growth opportunities.

After that investors need to diversify your portfolio across different cryptocurrencies or asset classes to spread risk.

#474 2023-08-14 23:37:56

oba

Vastextension;20190 wrote:
thrive;20189 wrote:
oba;20188 wrote:

After that investors need to diversify your portfolio across different cryptocurrencies or asset classes to spread risk.

Set clear investment goals, establish stop-loss orders, and determine an exit strategy to minimize potential losses.

#475 2023-08-14 23:40:59

thrive

oba;20191 wrote:
Vastextension;20190 wrote:
thrive;20189 wrote:

Set clear investment goals, establish stop-loss orders, and determine an exit strategy to minimize potential losses.

Pay attention to market trends, sentiment, and overall market conditions.

Board footer