Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-06-27 23:01:19

level

Re: One of the reason you should not trust Government or centralized syste

joanna;16234 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16233 wrote:
thrive;16232 wrote:

Yes and there are several reasons why people will choose to use a decentralized platform in the future after using a centralized platform

One of the reasons I believe is that decentralized platforms often offer higher levels of privacy and security than centralized platforms as there is no central authority controlling the network.

That's correct and all transactions are conducted directly between users, and personal information is not stored on a central server.

Another reason is that decentralized platforms are less prone to censorship than centralized platforms. Centralized platforms can be subject to government regulation, corporate censorship, and other attempts to restrict free speech.

#27 2023-06-27 23:01:41

full

level;16235 wrote:
joanna;16234 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16233 wrote:

One of the reasons I believe is that decentralized platforms often offer higher levels of privacy and security than centralized platforms as there is no central authority controlling the network.

That's correct and all transactions are conducted directly between users, and personal information is not stored on a central server.

Another reason is that decentralized platforms are less prone to censorship than centralized platforms. Centralized platforms can be subject to government regulation, corporate censorship, and other attempts to restrict free speech.

Meanwhile, the decentralized platforms, on the other hand, are more resistant to such controls as there is no single entity that can be targeted.

#28 2023-06-27 23:02:05

thrive

full;16236 wrote:
level;16235 wrote:
joanna;16234 wrote:

Meanwhile, the decentralized platforms, on the other hand, are more resistant to such controls as there is no single entity that can be targeted.

Decentralized platforms often eliminate the need for middlemen such as banks or payment processors, thereby reducing costs and increasing efficiency. This is what makes Crypton and Bitcoin unstoppable.

#29 2023-06-27 23:04:26

IyaJJJ

thrive;16237 wrote:
full;16236 wrote:
level;16235 wrote:

Decentralized platforms often eliminate the need for middlemen such as banks or payment processors, thereby reducing costs and increasing efficiency. This is what makes Crypton and Bitcoin unstoppable.

Many decentralized platforms are community-driven, and decisions are made through a consensus process. This encourages community involvement and ensures that decisions are made in the best interests of the community.

#30 2023-06-27 23:04:50

level

IyaJJJ;16239 wrote:
thrive;16237 wrote:
full;16236 wrote:

Many decentralized platforms are community-driven, and decisions are made through a consensus process. This encourages community involvement and ensures that decisions are made in the best interests of the community.

Decentralized platforms are often more transparent than centralized platforms as all transactions are recorded on a public ledger if it is not a privacy platform. This promotes trust and accountability within the community.

#31 2023-06-27 23:05:10

joanna

level;16240 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16239 wrote:
thrive;16237 wrote:

Decentralized platforms are often more transparent than centralized platforms as all transactions are recorded on a public ledger if it is not a privacy platform. This promotes trust and accountability within the community.

Decentralized platforms like UtopiaP2P offer a range of benefits that appeal to users who value privacy, security, freedom from censorship, and community-driven decision-making.

#32 2023-06-28 18:21:57

Kelechi

joanna;16241 wrote:
level;16240 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16239 wrote:

Decentralized platforms like UtopiaP2P offer a range of benefits that appeal to users who value privacy, security, freedom from censorship, and community-driven decision-making.

That's true, Utopia p2p is quite impressive and I am sure that there would be more utilities Utopia p2p would offer in the nearest future.

#33 2023-06-28 18:25:27

Detroit

Crypton is a secure cryptocurrency, which offers anonymity during P2P payment. If you are wondering how Crypton can fit into the future of P2P payment, we have at the moment.

#34 2023-06-28 18:26:14

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;16307 wrote:
joanna;16241 wrote:
level;16240 wrote:

That's true, Utopia p2p is quite impressive and I am sure that there would be more utilities Utopia p2p would offer in the nearest future.

That's very correct I am of the believe that Utopia p2p would be growing even further from time to time guys. So it's best we keep staying on this platform.

Last edited by KAMSI_UG (2023-06-28 18:26:37)

#35 2023-06-28 18:33:37

Detroit

Should you invest in Crypton vs. stocks? And they're not shy about cracking down on wrong-doers, either with one of the SEC's heaviest.  That is a huge challenge.

#36 2023-06-28 18:55:42

CrytoCynthia

Selecting crypto coins with higher hash rates will ensure better security for your invested money. And yes, stay clear of phishing scams.

#37 2023-07-07 20:42:33

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;16313 wrote:
Kelechi;16307 wrote:
joanna;16241 wrote:

That's very correct I am of the believe that Utopia p2p would be growing even further from time to time guys. So it's best we keep staying on this platform.

I doubt if anyone has stopped being on the forum after seeing their service and how well the team tries to ensure its users safety. The forum is with staying and investing in

#38 2023-07-07 20:51:07

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;18315 wrote:

I doubt if anyone has stopped being on the forum after seeing their service and how well the team tries to ensure its users safety. The forum is with staying and investing in

it will be their loss if anyone leaves the forum after witnessing the progress we are making here and how much the team is working on the ecosystem.

I also doubt there are users who have left after a while.

#39 2023-07-09 23:40:49

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;18322 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18315 wrote:

it will be their loss if anyone leaves the forum after witnessing the progress we are making here and how much the team is working on the ecosystem.

Some users actually dont actually goes a long range to with a project and also dont know the value of a progect.

#40 2023-07-10 22:09:40

JONSNOWING

JONSNOWING;18315 wrote:

No user of the forum will leave after witnessing the growth of the forum and the Crypton coin. Both are making progress and lots of people has invested in the coin already

#41 2023-07-17 23:52:29

thrive

JONSNOWING;18528 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18315 wrote:

No user of the forum will leave after witnessing the growth of the forum and the Crypton coin. Both are making progress and lots of people has invested in the coin already

You have a point it is not always about the growth but the future benefit.

#42 2023-07-20 19:21:02

Comrade

To those who are actually paying attention to the information shared and services status of the forum will understand the that a fruitful tree will always yeild even at a short height.

#43 2023-08-15 22:46:02

JONSNOWING

While most people are scared of trusting centralized and government involved exchanges there are some individuals that still prefer this exchanges as long as it has to do with cryptocurrency

#44 2023-08-16 17:23:46

IyaJJJ

Comrade;18619 wrote:

To those who are actually paying attention to the information shared and services status of the forum will understand the that a fruitful tree will always yeild even at a short height.

There's no doubt that the fruitful tree of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem will always yield even at a short height since the project is doing things that's not common in the market while also provide enthusiasts earning opportunities.

#45 2023-08-16 19:39:36

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;20362 wrote:
Comrade;18619 wrote:

There's no doubt that the fruitful tree of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem will always yield even at a short height since the project is doing things that's not common in the market while also provide enthusiasts earning opportunities.

Well I am still waiting for more publicity from Utopia p2p I am hoping they get more publicity because it would really help the growth of the project

#46 2023-08-16 19:46:59

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;20384 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20362 wrote:
Comrade;18619 wrote:

Well I am still waiting for more publicity from Utopia p2p I am hoping they get more publicity because it would really help the growth of the project

The marketing of CRP crypton is definitely not lacking, Utopia p2p has found a way to Market themselves very well in my opinion and they have done this well and it's now a matter of time.

#47 2023-08-16 21:07:41

Detroit

As crypto assets take hold, regulators need to step up. Many of these entities lack strong operational, governance, and risk practices. Regulating a highly volatile and decentralized system remains a challenge for most governments.

#48 2023-08-16 21:18:54

full

CrytoCynthia;20389 wrote:
Kelechi;20384 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20362 wrote:

The marketing of CRP crypton is definitely not lacking, Utopia p2p has found a way to Market themselves very well in my opinion and they have done this well and it's now a matter of time.

Agree the UtopiaP2P team found a way to market themselves due to what they are doing on their social media and applicationson but they need to continue doing to get enought people.

#49 2023-08-16 21:43:49

JONSNOWING

full;20431 wrote:
Kelechi;20384 wrote:

Agree the UtopiaP2P team found a way to market themselves due to what they are doing on their social media and applicationson but they need to continue doing to get enought people.

It’s possible to meet those interested in forums like this but they may not have heard about it and this people can be potential investors. Offline marketing might also come in handy for publicity

#50 2023-08-16 23:28:53

gap

JONSNOWING;20445 wrote:
full;20431 wrote:

It’s possible to meet those interested in forums like this but they may not have heard about it and this people can be potential investors. Offline marketing might also come in handy for publicity

Don't actually engaged people with a investment policy plan, should always know that if you are too much of the money preaching they might get inconvenience with itm

Board footer