Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-08-17 20:36:12

CrytoCynthia

Re: One of the reason you should not trust Government or centralized syste

gap;20496 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20445 wrote:
full;20431 wrote:

Agree the UtopiaP2P team found a way to market themselves due to what they are doing on their social media and applicationson but they need to continue doing to get enought people.

It’s possible to meet those interested in forums like this but they may not have heard about it and this people can be potential investors. Offline marketing might also come in handy for publicity

Don't actually engaged people with a investment policy plan, should always know that if you are too much of the money preaching they might get inconvenience with itm

I also don't like to do that because there are many people with their own ideology and if you share ideas with them and it goes wrong you would definitely face the consequences of that

#52 2023-08-18 20:21:00

joanna

KingCRP;20375 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;20368 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20355 wrote:

I don't much about every you said about Ethereum 2.0 address centralization but their POS is a centralized system.

I don't know about this before but seems how Ethereum is structured I have always thought that they were not fully decentralized and now you have pointed this out I would do my research.

Well the biggest issue I have with Ethereum has to be their transaction fees I am not all that concerned about if it's decentralized or centralized, it's still a big coin.

one significant issue that Ethereum has been facing is scalability and huge transaction fee.

#53 2023-08-18 20:22:13

full

joanna;20617 wrote:
KingCRP;20375 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;20368 wrote:

I don't know about this before but seems how Ethereum is structured I have always thought that they were not fully decentralized and now you have pointed this out I would do my research.

Well the biggest issue I have with Ethereum has to be their transaction fees I am not all that concerned about if it's decentralized or centralized, it's still a big coin.

one significant issue that Ethereum has been facing is scalability and huge transaction fee.

It's all because Ethereum's current infrastructure has struggled to handle the increasing demand and traffic on the network, particularly during periods of high transaction volumes.

#54 2023-08-18 20:22:36

thrive

full;20618 wrote:
joanna;20617 wrote:
KingCRP;20375 wrote:

It's all because Ethereum's current infrastructure has struggled to handle the increasing demand and traffic on the network, particularly during periods of high transaction volumes.

This has resulted in network congestion, slower transaction processing times, and higher transaction fees but there's no such problem with UtopiaP2P.

#55 2023-08-18 20:22:59

joanna

thrive;20619 wrote:
full;20618 wrote:
joanna;20617 wrote:

This has resulted in network congestion, slower transaction processing times, and higher transaction fees but there's no such problem with UtopiaP2P.

Additionally, the energy consumption required for Ethereum's proof-of-work (PoW) consensus mechanism has been a concern due to its environmental impact. This has prompted efforts to transition Ethereum to a more energy-efficient and scalable consensus mechanism called proof-of-stake (PoS) through Ethereum 2.0.

#56 2023-08-18 20:23:25

full

joanna;20620 wrote:
thrive;20619 wrote:
full;20618 wrote:

Additionally, the energy consumption required for Ethereum's proof-of-work (PoW) consensus mechanism has been a concern due to its environmental impact. This has prompted efforts to transition Ethereum to a more energy-efficient and scalable consensus mechanism called proof-of-stake (PoS) through Ethereum 2.0.

Furthermore, the Ethereum network has faced challenges related to governance and decision-making processes.

#57 2023-08-18 21:07:49

thrive

full;20621 wrote:
joanna;20620 wrote:
thrive;20619 wrote:

Furthermore, the Ethereum network has faced challenges related to governance and decision-making processes.

I believe the problem of the Ethereum started through the Vitalik wrong decision which is also what pave way for BNB,  SOL and other crypto that jump into the dApps.

#58 2023-08-18 23:05:21

full

Kelechi;20384 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20362 wrote:
Comrade;18619 wrote:

To those who are actually paying attention to the information shared and services status of the forum will understand the that a fruitful tree will always yeild even at a short height.

There's no doubt that the fruitful tree of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem will always yield even at a short height since the project is doing things that's not common in the market while also provide enthusiasts earning opportunities.

Well I am still waiting for more publicity from Utopia p2p I am hoping they get more publicity because it would really help the growth of the project

The optimal publicity strategy for a cryptocurrency project can vary depending on the project's specific goals and target audience.

#59 2023-08-18 23:06:06

joanna

full;20631 wrote:
Kelechi;20384 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20362 wrote:

There's no doubt that the fruitful tree of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem will always yield even at a short height since the project is doing things that's not common in the market while also provide enthusiasts earning opportunities.

Well I am still waiting for more publicity from Utopia p2p I am hoping they get more publicity because it would really help the growth of the project

The optimal publicity strategy for a cryptocurrency project can vary depending on the project's specific goals and target audience.

However, it is difficult for any privacy-focused projects to gain effective advertising in the crypto sector due to public perception and government policy.

#60 2023-08-18 23:11:15

full

joanna;20632 wrote:
full;20631 wrote:
Kelechi;20384 wrote:

However, it is difficult for any privacy-focused projects to gain effective advertising in the crypto sector due to public perception and government policy.

You are correct, but creating a solid web presence is critical for any cryptocurrency project.

#61 2023-08-18 23:11:32

joanna

full;20633 wrote:
joanna;20632 wrote:
full;20631 wrote:

You are correct, but creating a solid web presence is critical for any cryptocurrency project.

Creating a well-designed website, producing interesting blog entries, and sharing instructive content can all assist to create credibility and draw the attention of the cryptocurrency community.

#62 2023-08-18 23:13:01

full

joanna;20634 wrote:
full;20633 wrote:
joanna;20632 wrote:

Creating a well-designed website, producing interesting blog entries, and sharing instructive content can all assist to create credibility and draw the attention of the cryptocurrency community.

Regularly updating social media accounts such as Twitter (buying ads), participating in relevant debates, and connecting with the community can all help to boost visibility.

#63 2023-08-18 23:13:36

joanna

full;20635 wrote:
joanna;20634 wrote:
full;20633 wrote:

Regularly updating social media accounts such as Twitter (buying ads), participating in relevant debates, and connecting with the community can all help to boost visibility.

Collaborating with prominent people or thought leaders in the cryptocurrency sector can help generate buzz and raise awareness of the project.

#64 2023-08-18 23:14:01

full

joanna;20636 wrote:
full;20635 wrote:
joanna;20634 wrote:

Collaborating with prominent people or thought leaders in the cryptocurrency sector can help generate buzz and raise awareness of the project.

Engaging with influential social media personalities, industry experts, or recognized bloggers and vloggers can draw attention to the initiative and provide valuable endorsements from their current audiences.

#65 2023-08-18 23:14:51

joanna

full;20637 wrote:
joanna;20636 wrote:
full;20635 wrote:

Engaging with influential social media personalities, industry experts, or recognized bloggers and vloggers can draw attention to the initiative and provide valuable endorsements from their current audiences.

It is critical to create a committed and involved community around the initiative. Interacting with the community through community channels, forums, and social media platforms can promote involvement and favorable word-of-mouth.

#66 2023-08-21 20:19:26

gap

joanna;20638 wrote:
full;20637 wrote:
joanna;20636 wrote:

It is critical to create a committed and involved community around the initiative. Interacting with the community through community channels, forums, and social media platforms can promote involvement and favorable word-of-mouth.

In creating more validation and audience can also emerge by adopting and influential social media matter although there are supposed to more promotion of support when it comes to talking of UTOPIA and Crypton coin, this will actually makes a big platform for people to see a good of out the system instead of debating on its existence.

#67 2023-08-22 23:26:40

Vastextension

joanna;20638 wrote:
full;20637 wrote:
joanna;20636 wrote:

Hosting AMAs (Ask Me Anything) sessions, arranging community gatherings, and rewarding involvement can also help draw attention to and generate excitement about the project.

#68 2023-08-22 23:27:07

thrive

Vastextension;20794 wrote:
joanna;20638 wrote:
full;20637 wrote:

Hosting AMAs (Ask Me Anything) sessions, arranging community gatherings, and rewarding involvement can also help draw attention to and generate excitement about the project.

Collaborating with other respected projects or industry partners can help you gain more exposure, reputation, and legitimacy.

#69 2023-08-23 20:09:06

CrytoCynthia

thrive;20795 wrote:
joanna;20638 wrote:

Collaborating with other respected projects or industry partners can help you gain more exposure, reputation, and legitimacy.

There is no reason for me to hate on any project that partners with Utopia p2p but what I don't understand is why people do not always do their own research First.

#70 2023-08-23 20:55:21

KingCRP

joanna;16234 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16233 wrote:
thrive;16232 wrote:

Yes and there are several reasons why people will choose to use a decentralized platform in the future after using a centralized platform

One of the reasons I believe is that decentralized platforms often offer higher levels of privacy and security than centralized platforms as there is no central authority controlling the network.

That's correct and all transactions are conducted directly between users, and personal information is not stored on a central server.

Is there any third party on UtopiaP2P communication like van anyone else like the team see what is being communicated or is it completely secured

#71 2023-08-24 20:36:05

IyaJJJ

thrive;20795 wrote:
joanna;20638 wrote:

Seeking partnerships that complement the project's objectives and ideals can help it reach new audiences while also using the experience and resources of existing businesses in the crypto industry.

#72 2023-08-24 20:40:56

thrive

IyaJJJ;20874 wrote:
thrive;20795 wrote:

Seeking partnerships that complement the project's objectives and ideals can help it reach new audiences while also using the experience and resources of existing businesses in the crypto industry.

Engaging with media outlets, cryptocurrency news platforms, and industry-specific publications can assist the project gain media attention.

#73 2023-08-24 20:46:23

Vastextension

thrive;20875 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20874 wrote:
thrive;20795 wrote:

Engaging with media outlets, cryptocurrency news platforms, and industry-specific publications can assist the project gain media attention.

Distributing well-written press releases and providing exclusive news or interview opportunities can increase media interest and exposure, allowing you to reach a larger audience and possible investors.

#74 2023-08-24 20:58:34

joanna

Vastextension;20876 wrote:
thrive;20875 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20874 wrote:

Distributing well-written press releases and providing exclusive news or interview opportunities can increase media interest and exposure, allowing you to reach a larger audience and possible investors.

Participating in crypto conferences, industry events, and hackathons can give valuable networking opportunities for the project team while also allowing them to demonstrate their innovations, form collaborations, and attract the attention of possible investors and community members.

#75 2023-08-24 20:59:16

IyaJJJ

joanna;20877 wrote:
Vastextension;20876 wrote:
thrive;20875 wrote:

Participating in crypto conferences, industry events, and hackathons can give valuable networking opportunities for the project team while also allowing them to demonstrate their innovations, form collaborations, and attract the attention of possible investors and community members.

Transparency, security, and trustworthiness are critical in the crypto world.

Board footer