Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#501 2023-08-20 02:57:07

Comrade

Re: Crypton in the next six month

IyaJJJ;20661 wrote:
crpuusd;20650 wrote:
Vastextension;20598 wrote:

The good favor every cryptocurrency investor and enthusiast can do themselves is to be prepared for the trend that the next year market will present despite the current downtrend in the price of the market.

Its all base on the circulation to the economical daily redirection. Don't omit every instructions pertaining to safety is better to adhere.

There is no economical daily redirection or circulation there but because the user was talking about the 4years cycle of the cryptocurrency market and what always happen.

Was actually referring to the day to day factors affecting all digital currency or crypto currency, all this have to be monitored closely in other to gain a well situated ground for investment in stocks.

#502 2023-08-20 16:45:34

Vastextension

Comrade;20668 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20661 wrote:
crpuusd;20650 wrote:

Its all base on the circulation to the economical daily redirection. Don't omit every instructions pertaining to safety is better to adhere.

There is no economical daily redirection or circulation there but because the user was talking about the 4years cycle of the cryptocurrency market and what always happen.

Was actually referring to the day to day factors affecting all digital currency or crypto currency, all this have to be monitored closely in other to gain a well situated ground for investment in stocks.

You have a point there but in the current trend we have in the market there's no need to monitor closely the factors that's affecting the whole cryptocurrency market because it's something that always happen before bullish market and the best thing to do now is accumulation instead of monitoring the trend you'll not find an answer to what cause it.

#503 2023-08-20 17:45:17

crpuusd

Vastextension;20683 wrote:
Comrade;20668 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20661 wrote:

You have a point there but in the current trend we have in the market there's no need to monitor closely the factors that's affecting the whole cryptocurrency market because it's something that always happen before bullish market and the best thing to do now is accumulation instead of monitoring the trend you'll not find an answer to what cause it.

This is quite helpful, users should learn to know that the crypto can as well create a large sentimental bullishing  breakthrough unannounced in the market value.

#504 2023-08-20 18:53:18

Europ

crpuusd;20691 wrote:
Comrade;20668 wrote:

This is quite helpful, users should learn to know that the crypto can as well create a large sentimental bullishing  breakthrough unannounced in the market value.

One thing I actually admire in cryptocurrency is the trading strategies in which it makes every given condition of market values and opportunity for users to explore bet the perishing aspect or the bullish aspect. There is never a lost in cryptocurrency.

#505 2023-08-20 22:23:05

Kelechi

Europ;20700 wrote:
crpuusd;20691 wrote:

One thing I actually admire in cryptocurrency is the trading strategies in which it makes every given condition of market values and opportunity for users to explore bet the perishing aspect or the bullish aspect. There is never a lost in cryptocurrency.

I am no savvy at trading regardless of that fact I have really enjoyed my trading of CRP crypton

#506 2023-08-20 22:28:35

gap

Europ;20700 wrote:
crpuusd;20691 wrote:

That's why the crypto currency always tend to be a source for users to explore while saving of funds turns out to be Christmas money increasing machine.

#507 2023-08-20 22:34:53

Kelechi

gap;20739 wrote:
Europ;20700 wrote:
crpuusd;20691 wrote:

That's why the crypto currency always tend to be a source for users to explore while saving of funds turns out to be Christmas money increasing machine.

Saving in cryptocurrency has it own risk because nothing is impossible and unimportant

#508 2023-08-21 18:19:32

crpuusd

Kelechi;20743 wrote:
gap;20739 wrote:
Europ;20700 wrote:

Saving in cryptocurrency has it own risk because nothing is impossible and unimportant

Saving in a Centralised wallet or bank also have it own risk cause we can always imagine alot of Report base on transaction error and misconduct that keep people's off the rail about their fund.

#509 2023-08-21 19:36:11

Europ

crpuusd;20750 wrote:
Kelechi;20743 wrote:
gap;20739 wrote:

Saving in a Centralised wallet or bank also have it own risk cause we can always imagine alot of Report base on transaction error and misconduct that keep people's off the rail about their fund.

One thing i get to learn about the government is that "if they can control your income they can control you". According to this we ve seem a lot of successful people in the field without been bothered by the government all with the help of decentralization.

#510 2023-08-21 21:36:54

Comrade

Europ;20768 wrote:
crpuusd;20750 wrote:
Kelechi;20743 wrote:

One thing i get to learn about the government is that "if they can control your income they can control you". According to this we ve seem a lot of successful people in the field without been bothered by the government all with the help of decentralization.

Exactly the point, its much more better not to expose all your investment and affiliates stream cause will attract tax, staged monitoring,financial radar recognision and more of a economical responsibilities been required as well.

#511 2023-08-25 21:40:18

KAMSI_UG

Well I am not so bothered about the market because I believe deep down and this is a bad season I would still celebrate CRP crypton in the next six months

#512 2023-08-26 12:57:27

Comrade

KAMSI_UG;20919 wrote:

Well I am not so bothered about the market because I believe deep down and this is a bad season I would still celebrate CRP crypton in the next six months

Six month or not six months the crypto is an exceptional system thats has its factors ands donors, so its expected to experience which ever fluctuation in the marker either bullish or bearishing.

#513 2023-08-26 20:42:19

gap

Comrade;20921 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20919 wrote:

Six month or not six months the crypto is an exceptional system thats has its factors ands donors, so its expected to experience which ever fluctuation in the marker either bullish or bearishing.

Well thd Utopia has been known to be one of the most outstanding crypto currency coin that exhibit the market flaws and factors. So i don't believe there will actually be any falls in the crypto value.

#514 2023-08-26 21:03:00

Europ

gap;20948 wrote:
Comrade;20921 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20919 wrote:

Well thd Utopia has been known to be one of the most outstanding crypto currency coin that exhibit the market flaws and factors. So i don't believe there will actually be any falls in the crypto value.

I like your believing spirit. The responsibility of an investor is to make all proper research be analysing the factors related to a specific own coin or aspiring coin. So the earlier the better.

#515 2023-08-27 23:47:20

Europ

Either way the CRP brings lots so far and the Utopia are always giving a way of making its user unbothered and profiting from each pf the ecosystem.

#516 2023-08-28 20:51:54

Kelechi

Europ;21034 wrote:

Either way the CRP brings lots so far and the Utopia are always giving a way of making its user unbothered and profiting from each pf the ecosystem.

Most people might still not be convinced on trusting the Crypton coin enough to invest while others are getting back returns there is never a bad time to invest in CRP and join the league of profits

#517 2023-08-28 22:58:35

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;21062 wrote:
Europ;21034 wrote:

Most people might still not be convinced on trusting the Crypton coin enough to invest while others are getting back returns there is never a bad time to invest in CRP and join the league of profits

Well never force yourself to invest always learn to take your time, it's important so you don't make mistakes and you regret it

#518 2023-08-30 05:51:28

Comrade

KAMSI_UG;21082 wrote:
Kelechi;21062 wrote:
Europ;21034 wrote:

Most people might still not be convinced on trusting the Crypton coin enoug3h to invest while others are getting back returns there is never a bad time to invest in CRP and join the league of profits

Well never force yourself to invest always learn to take your time, it's important so you don't make mistakes and you regret it

Investing has always been a way to acknowledge profits without  the consumption of man power but there are limited source of investment and time specific time to invest.

#519 2023-08-30 19:57:08

crpuusd

Comrade;21126 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21082 wrote:
Kelechi;21062 wrote:

Most people might still not be convinced on trusting the Crypton coin enoug3h to invest while others are getting back returns there is never a bad time to invest in CRP and join the league of profits

Investing has always been a way to acknowledge profits without  the consumption of man power but there are limited source of investment and time specific time to invest.

This is true,  investment is not a wrong step but actually its good to know when to invest and when to harvesting. Most people find it hard to indulge in proper research and at the end they invest base on hope or ignorance.

#520 2023-08-30 21:28:14

Europ

crpuusd;21139 wrote:
Comrade;21126 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21082 wrote:

This is true,  investment is not a wrong step but actually its good to know when to invest and when to harvesting. Most people find it hard to indulge in proper research and at the end they invest base on hope or ignorance.

Improper research can lead to total or adequate lost of fund, thats why its an essential step to take researching seriously when it comes to investing but when its comes to CRP coin you can always count on the users within for heads on.

#521 2023-09-04 20:32:52

Kelechi

Europ;21155 wrote:
crpuusd;21139 wrote:
Comrade;21126 wrote:

Improper research can lead to total or adequate lost of fund, thats why its an essential step to take researching seriously when it comes to investing but when its comes to CRP coin you can always count on the users within for heads on.

I agree with you mate, any hype from most CRP users cannot be misleading because I understand most forums do not spell the accurate up and downs they face and redirect us accurately

#522 2023-09-04 21:27:03

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;21406 wrote:
Europ;21155 wrote:
crpuusd;21139 wrote:

I agree with you mate, any hype from most CRP users cannot be misleading because I understand most forums do not spell the accurate up and downs they face and redirect us accurately

That's true the hype on CRP crypton is definitely real, j have been holding it since 2021 and I have seen definitely progress from this coin and also from UtopiaP2P as a project.

#523 2023-09-06 19:26:18

Comrade

Lanistergame2;21411 wrote:
Kelechi;21406 wrote:
Europ;21155 wrote:

That's true the hype on CRP crypton is definitely real, j have been holding it since 2021 and I have seen definitely progress from this coin and also from UtopiaP2P as a project.

The Utopia p2p ecosystem and coin was an existence of greatness and speaking of the services provided within the system is actually outstanding.
No other crypto currency has ever did something with so much services and security before.

#524 2023-09-06 19:33:33

crpuusd

Comrade;21466 wrote:
Kelechi;21406 wrote:

The Utopia p2p ecosystem and coin was an existence of greatness and speaking of the services provided within the system is actually outstanding.
No other crypto currency has ever did something with so much services and security before.

I can agree with that base on some category, some crypto currency are also trying but they tend to provide limited opportunities than the  utopia p2p is providing itself.

#525 2023-09-06 19:44:23

gap

crpuusd;21467 wrote:
Comrade;21466 wrote:

I can agree with that base on some category, some crypto currency are also trying but they tend to provide limited opportunities than the  utopia p2p is providing itself.

The comparison of crypto currency existence and services are mostly factoried by the effects of historical existence and this has played a lot of role in the economical market values.

Board footer