Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#226 2023-09-23 00:03:14

Vastextension

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

thrive;22371 wrote:
oba;22370 wrote:
Vastextension;22369 wrote:

Respecting user privacy and granting them control over their availability can create a sense of autonomy and comfort within the forum environment.

Forum administrators and moderators can benefit from knowing when a user is online, especially for addressing urgent issues, responding to user reports, or facilitating real-time discussions.

It enables them to provide timely support, prevent conflicts, and maintain the overall integrity of the forum.

Forums generally offer notification systems that alert users when they receive new messages or when there are updates to discussions they are involved in.

#227 2023-09-23 00:03:34

oba

Vastextension;22372 wrote:
thrive;22371 wrote:
oba;22370 wrote:

Forum administrators and moderators can benefit from knowing when a user is online, especially for addressing urgent issues, responding to user reports, or facilitating real-time discussions.

It enables them to provide timely support, prevent conflicts, and maintain the overall integrity of the forum.

Forums generally offer notification systems that alert users when they receive new messages or when there are updates to discussions they are involved in.

These notifications help ensure that users can stay informed and engaged, even if they are not currently online.

#228 2023-09-23 00:06:17

thrive

oba;22373 wrote:
thrive;22371 wrote:

These notifications help ensure that users can stay informed and engaged, even if they are not currently online.

Ultimately, both sending and receiving messages on a forum and knowing when a user is online can have their respective importance.

#229 2023-09-23 00:06:33

Vastextension

thrive;22374 wrote:
oba;22373 wrote:

Ultimately, both sending and receiving messages on a forum and knowing when a user is online can have their respective importance.

The emphasis may differ based on the forum's purpose, objectives, and community preferences.

#230 2023-09-23 00:06:50

oba

Vastextension;22375 wrote:
thrive;22374 wrote:
oba;22373 wrote:

The emphasis may differ based on the forum's purpose, objectives, and community preferences.

Striking a balance between facilitating effective communication and respecting user autonomy is crucial for fostering a positive and engaging forum environment.

#231 2023-09-23 19:20:17

Comrade

oba;22376 wrote:
thrive;22374 wrote:

Striking a balance between facilitating effective communication and respecting user autonomy is crucial for fostering a positive and engaging forum environment.

Without infringements of personal created content development and prevention or averting from spamming will promote promote uniqueness.

#232 2023-09-23 20:59:07

crpuusd

Comrade;22403 wrote:
oba;22376 wrote:

Without infringements of personal created content development and prevention or averting from spamming will promote promote uniqueness.

The system is all about uniqueness and it as well more available for people to contribute with their creative skills and services in other to boost service provided by the group.

#233 2023-09-24 22:29:10

KAMSI_UG

Well for privacy sake I think a utility that would give someone an edge in monitoring another person should be unacceptable

#234 2023-09-24 23:39:15

gap

KAMSI_UG;22516 wrote:

Well for privacy sake I think a utility that would give someone an edge in monitoring another person should be unacceptable

Exactly its breach of privacy and it makes it unsecure for users to believe his fund is safe and protected, most Centralised system has trace alot of people to their asset and indulge them into tax and bills .

#235 2023-09-25 17:57:25

Lanistergame2

gap;22541 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22516 wrote:

Exactly its breach of privacy and it makes it unsecure for users to believe his fund is safe and protected, most Centralised system has trace alot of people to their asset and indulge them into tax and bills .

Well said mate but still I think there are some people that actually don't have any thing against showing or exposing when they are online so it should be optional.

#236 2023-09-25 18:52:38

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;22557 wrote:
gap;22541 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22516 wrote:

Well said mate but still I think there are some people that actually don't have any thing against showing or exposing when they are online so it should be optional.

The majority of people here on Utopia p2p are those that actually believe in what UtopiaP2P stands for and that's anonymity, privacy protection and security.

#237 2023-09-25 20:18:29

Kelechi

KingCRP;14060 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14056 wrote:
Lanistergame2;14032 wrote:

You are right. The utopia team have a lot of work on their hands and we should not pressure them into making any decisions but just enjoy the forum as we see it and wait for any improvements we expect to see on the platform.

I also believe this to be true the Utopia p2p team are really working very hard to give us amazing utilities that would be beneficial for everyone.

Well I think we should all take it easy on the praises we shower on UtopiaP2P yes they are doing very well but we should also be free to give the team advice on how to be better.

I am certain they go through most team suggestions we bring up in the discussion, because if they don’t I doubt if there are other means to access their services by their members

#238 2023-09-27 21:37:20

Comrade

Kelechi;22576 wrote:
KingCRP;14060 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14056 wrote:

I also believe this to be true the Utopia p2p team are really working very hard to give us amazing utilities that would be beneficial for everyone.

Well I think we should all take it easy on the praises we shower on UtopiaP2P yes they are doing very well but we should also be free to give the team advice on how to be better.

I am certain they go through most team suggestions we bring up in the discussion, because if they don’t I doubt if there are other means to access their services by their members

There are other lots of ideas been shared in which i think can be useful to analyse every suggestions before arriving at conclusion.

#239 2023-09-27 22:49:17

gap

Comrade;22651 wrote:
Kelechi;22576 wrote:
KingCRP;14060 wrote:

There are other lots of ideas been shared in which i think can be useful to analyse every suggestions before arriving at conclusion.

Not every information being shared can be emulated as good ideas its always takes. The moment to sit put and acknowledge  every inches of flows.

#240 2023-09-28 20:55:23

Kelechi

Comrade;22651 wrote:
Kelechi;22576 wrote:
KingCRP;14060 wrote:

You are right mate, not all ideas should be put into consideration immediately. Time should be taken to analyze and weigh the impact it would have on the forum if considered

#241 2023-09-28 21:39:01

KingCRP

Kelechi;22685 wrote:
Comrade;22651 wrote:
Kelechi;22576 wrote:

You are right mate, not all ideas should be put into consideration immediately. Time should be taken to analyze and weigh the impact it would have on the forum if considered

I also think so, it's very easy to go wrong and male mistakes in cryptocurrency and as a smart investor you definitely need to first do your own research before you invest.

#242 2023-09-28 22:20:01

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;22705 wrote:
Kelechi;22685 wrote:
Comrade;22651 wrote:

I also think so, it's very easy to go wrong and male mistakes in cryptocurrency and as a smart investor you definitely need to first do your own research before you invest.

Well you are right, Crypto-currency can either make or break you, this is the truth and a wrong mistake can make you loose all your investment.

#243 2023-09-28 22:34:15

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;22725 wrote:
KingCRP;22705 wrote:
Kelechi;22685 wrote:

Well you are right, Crypto-currency can either make or break you, this is the truth and a wrong mistake can make you loose all your investment.

Well I believe in diversification alright but I don't believe that having lots of coin is bad it's best to find few solid coins right now and invest in them after doing your own research.

#244 2023-10-01 20:49:58

Kelechi

Hi guys is there a thread on utopia P2P application name to make it easy for one to looked up if not online on the forum Incase one is not online and it’s requires urgency

#245 2023-10-01 22:32:27

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;22892 wrote:

Hi guys is there a thread on utopia P2P application name to make it easy for one to looked up if not online on the forum Incase one is not online and it’s requires urgency

Well firstly I think before there can be an option to know when someone is online or not we need to first have an option to be able to message each other here

#246 2023-10-02 19:45:56

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;22904 wrote:
Kelechi;22892 wrote:

Well firstly I think before there can be an option to know when someone is online or not we need to first have an option to be able to message each other here

I don't think all this would be necessary because already Utopia p2p has this sort of features in their channels on their application.

#247 2023-10-04 17:01:21

gap

KAMSI_UG;22954 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;22904 wrote:
Kelechi;22892 wrote:

I don't think all this would be necessary because already Utopia p2p has this sort of features in their channels on their application.

I would say that there has been a few solution to that already in the forum but probably not a direct aspect of it but in the other sense we can only get in touch if we only drop our channels to follow in the forum.

#248 2023-10-05 20:31:08

Kelechi

The team ensures we get all utilities and tools needed for any all activities in the forum, it’s best to stick with the services of lowing when someone was online rather than ceiling

#249 2023-10-06 23:58:00

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;23113 wrote:

The team ensures we get all utilities and tools needed for any all activities in the forum, it’s best to stick with the services of lowing when someone was online rather than ceiling

Forum development teams have several strategies to ensure that forum users have access to all the utilities and tools needed for their activities.

#250 2023-10-06 23:58:14

joanna

IyaJJJ;23194 wrote:
Kelechi;23113 wrote:

Forum development teams have several strategies to ensure that forum users have access to all the utilities and tools needed for their activities.

The development team actively collects feedback from forum users regarding their needs and preferences.

Board footer