uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-18 20:23:12

KAMSI_UG

Re: Crypton in the next six month

It would be a very big year for Crypton I must be honest with you. Alright there has been much said about CRP and the market value has been rock solid for a long number of time

#27 2023-01-18 20:27:27

Detroit

Camavinga;3471 wrote:

The truth is that many people take crypto as something that gives quick money, but it is not, any crypto program that promises to give you quick money is nothing but a scam. Every good crypto takes time to grow and returns on investment do not come too quickly. If you are a new investor and you have just bought CRP, hold it for the long run.

Yeah, they should hold for a longer time.
How long do you think they should hold for?
Do you think someone can hold a coin for too long?

Many newbies ask some questions like this but don't know how to ask them.  I'm asking them here to get more opinions so they can learn from them.

#28 2023-01-18 20:50:32

joanna

Detroit;3263 wrote:
Camavinga;3252 wrote:
oba;3227 wrote:

I think the next six months will provide Crypton coin with a global platform, judging by how the coin did last year.

I am very optimistic about CRP, and i know it performed very well, and with how strong the utopia team is, CRP is surely going to continue growing this year. But i don’t think CRP is going to gain global status in the next 6 months; 6 months is too short to gain global status, we should be looking at ~2-3 years for something like that to happen. Things do not happy so fast in the crypto industry, but it eventually happens.

I agree with you.
In the crypto currency business, it takes quite a lot of time for it to show its actual worth. But in six months we should be to see its potential and be able to analyze its possible outcome in the next two years.

You both have a point when you say that it will take less than six months for Crypton to gain a global platform, but Crypton is already on the cusp of doing so since 1800 online stores have begun accepting it as payment. The only thing left is for Crypton to list on an exchange like Binance for maximum liquidity.

#29 2023-01-18 21:26:08

Kelechi

In the next six months alot can go on in the market and so it's not really easy to predict but I am certain that CRP won't go lower than what it's at.

#30 2023-01-19 13:03:34

Detroit

Camavinga;3471 wrote:

The truth is that many people take crypto as something that gives quick money, but it is not, any crypto program that promises to give you quick money is nothing but a scam. Every good crypto takes time to grow and returns on investment do not come too quickly. If you are a new investor and you have just bought CRP, hold it for the long run.

I think there should be a seminar often discussing and enlightening people about cryptocurrency. Teaching them that it's not a get-rich-quick scheme. More of these seminars will reduce fraudulent art in cryptocurrencies.

#31 2023-01-19 15:36:10

KAMSI_UG

Firstly let’s talk about CRP Crypton in the next two months before we talk about the next six months because a lot would happen this month and I am sure that we would see a good market in the next two months.

#32 2023-01-19 17:06:32

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;3576 wrote:

Firstly let’s talk about CRP Crypton in the next two months before we talk about the next six months because a lot would happen this month and I am sure that we would see a good market in the next two months.

I don’t think so much would happen in CRP in the next two month, two months is a very short period for us to expect a change in the price of utopia. You should use the short term period to buy more CRP and be ready to hold it for many years without selling, but you will be disappointed if you are expecting something to happen so fast.

#33 2023-01-20 20:05:23

full

Camavinga;3590 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;3576 wrote:

I don’t think so much would happen in CRP in the next two month, two months is a very short period for us to expect a change in the price of utopia. You should use the short term period to buy more CRP and be ready to hold it for many years without selling, but you will be disappointed if you are expecting something to happen so fast.

It is never a good idea to doubt the possible growth in the price of the cryptocurrency market when it was considered to be a roller coaster and can make a 10x multiplier within 2 hours without knowing the major trend that triggers it.

#34 2023-01-20 20:49:27

level

KAMSI_UG;3576 wrote:

Don't be sure about the market trend in the next two months since we are dealing with a volatile market and there are a lot prediction that the current uptrend in the price of the market is a bull trap

#35 2023-01-20 21:10:27

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;3590 wrote:

This should serve as an accumulation phase for holders of Crypton. Two months and indeed six months is quite a short period of time in the crypto space.
Thinking long term, we should be thinking within the 5-10 year range which is enough time for a great crypto product to reach its full potential.

#36 2023-01-20 22:20:45

JONSNOWING

Lanistergame2;3750 wrote:
Camavinga;3590 wrote:

This should serve as an accumulation phase for holders of Crypton. Two months and indeed six months is quite a short period of time in the crypto space.
Thinking long term, we should be thinking within the 5-10 year range which is enough time for a great crypto product to reach its full potential.

Well holding CRP is great especially for investors but for those who sees CRP crypton more than just an investment would be using Crypton CRP to perform several tasks.

#37 2023-01-21 21:00:21

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;3770 wrote:

Well holding CRP is great especially for investors but for those who sees CRP crypton more than just an investment would be using Crypton CRP to perform several tasks.</p>

All kind of investors are welcome. Those who are here only for the profit as well as those who wish to utilize the product all contribute to the growth of the network.

As adoption grows, so would those who identify the actual qualities present in this ecosystem.

#38 2023-01-23 19:01:49

Detroit

JONSNOWING;3770 wrote:

Well holding CRP is great especially for investors but for those who sees CRP Crypton more than just an investment would be using Crypton CRP to perform several tasks.

Yeah, sure many investors and cryptocurrency users will adopt crypton as a means for the exchange of services. I can see a lot of growth in the future for Crypton and the utopia community.

#39 2023-01-27 16:19:57

PEACEMAKER

if the market continues the way its going i see a great future for CRP Crypton if you ask me. this gem has already been doing well since last year and i believe it would do well

#40 2023-01-27 18:18:05

KingCRP

In the next 6 months I am hoping to see the price of CRP Crypton sky rocketing, I still believe it’s very possible to achieve and right now CRP Crypton offers the best decentralized utilities.

#41 2023-01-27 19:50:12

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;3868 wrote:

In the next 6 months I am hoping to see the price of CRP Crypton sky rocketing, I still believe it’s very possible to achieve and right now CRP Crypton offers the best decentralized utilities.

Well even the best year for cryptocurrency has ups and down and that is for sure. So it’s very possible CRP Crypton does well before 6 months and probably the market drops on reaching 6 months

#42 2023-01-29 18:44:52

Lanistergame2

KingCRP;3868 wrote:

Offering the best utilities is not a criterion for the price to skyrocket within any specified period of time. A product can be very good but undervalued for periods of time, even Bitcoin was largely undervalued for a long period and utopia has all the qualities to attain mass adoption and boom in value, but no one can determine when.

#43 2023-01-29 18:54:11

Detroit

Lanistergame2;4057 wrote:

Offering the best utilities is not a criterion for the price to skyrocket within any specified period of time. A product can be very good but undervalued for periods of time, even Bitcoin was largely undervalued for a long period and utopia has all the qualities to attain mass adoption and boom in value, but no one can determine when.

Yeah,  I agree with you.  Speaking of an undervalued product, do you think Crypton is overvalued or undervalued?
I personally will say it's undervalued. I also hope it takes its spot in the cryptocurrency market real soon.

#44 2023-01-30 19:10:38

KingCRP

Well I am expecting big things from Crypton CRP soon and I believe that it won’t take to long before we see growth , the current price of CRP Crypton is about $0.6 right now and I believe this figures would grow in coming days.

#45 2023-01-30 23:26:35

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;4190 wrote:

Well I am expecting big things from Crypton CRP soon and I believe that it won’t take to long before we see growth , the current price of CRP Crypton is about $0.6 right now and I believe this figures would grow in coming days.

Agreed and the one good thing I like about cryptocurrency investment is that once you choose the right utility coin at the right what you need is patience but I wonder why some people are impatient about the price of Crypton coin.

#46 2023-02-03 21:28:12

Dozie

Well if you are looking for security in a coin like a coin that would be able to hold strong even in the worst dip then Utopia p2p is the right coin for anyone.

#47 2023-02-04 18:57:43

Camavinga

Dozie;4572 wrote:

Well if you are looking for security in a coin like a coin that would be able to hold strong even in the worst dip then Utopia p2p is the right coin for anyone.

Well, CRP is a very good coin, even last year when so many events caused dips in the crypto market, CRP didn’t crash too much, there are other privacy coins that are very good too, but CRP is surely one of them. The main advantage of CRP isn’t that it is a hedge during dips, but that it is decentralized, anonymous and safe.

#48 2023-02-04 20:14:09

Kelechi

Camavinga;4618 wrote:
Dozie;4572 wrote:

Well, CRP is a very good coin, even last year when so many events caused dips in the crypto market, CRP didn’t crash too much, there are other privacy coins that are very good too, but CRP is surely one of them. The main advantage of CRP isn’t that it is a hedge during dips, but that it is decentralized, anonymous and safe.

If you had $1000 right now mate what would be the most likely Altcoin you would invest your money into right now and why.

#49 2023-02-04 20:26:26

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;4655 wrote:
Camavinga;4618 wrote:
Dozie;4572 wrote:

If you had $1000 right now mate what would be the most likely Altcoin you would invest your money into right now and why.

Well it's not always good to ask people this question directly especially in a public group many may see it as a financial advice and If it goes bad they blame you, what I do is give people the opportunity to make gheir own choices.

#50 2023-02-04 20:39:06

full

Dozie;4572 wrote:

Yes, Utopia p2p is a wonderful ecosystem but it's never a coin buddy. The cryptocurrency of the Utopia p2p ecosystem is Crypton coin which is always strong in price in a bearish market and UUSD which is the first privacy stablecoin in the whole crypto market.

Board footer