uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-19 18:41:13

Lanistergame2

Re: Crypton as a medium of payment in UK

Camavinga;3474 wrote:

I have not heard too much about privacy coins being used as a payment option around the world, people need to understand that Bitcoin isn’t a privacy coin even if it is decentralized, and that is why it is easily used globally. Government do not like privacy coins and they usually have a problem wit them. CRP is going to grow, but i am not too sure about how well it will be used for payment.

This is an insightful perspective. Transparency is an important component of a payment medium and a privacy coin does not offer high levels of transparency and traceability.
There are lots of markets which are only peculiar to privacy related coins and CRP would thrive in that. With the unique blend of the Utopia ecosystem, CRP would also thrive in many other niches.

#27 2023-01-19 21:49:02

JONSNOWING

I have cousins in UK who are a strong believer of CRP Crypton and they haven't found services to make use of their CRP Crypton, I believe if you make heads way with this I can inform them.

#28 2023-01-20 15:42:41

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;3653 wrote:

I have cousins in UK who are a strong believer of CRP Crypton and they haven't found services to make use of their CRP Crypton, I believe if you make heads way with this I can inform them.

They can make a request to stores that accept cryptocurrency already and are yet to accept Crypton to include it to their means of receiving payments, this would help to hasten the process of adoption.

They can also include CRP as a means of payment for any service they offer.

#29 2023-01-20 19:04:07

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;3653 wrote:

If CRP is ever made a payment option in the hospital that the original poster co-owns, it only means they would have to locate it to use CRP, which really doesn’t make too much sense to me. One can support CRP without using it as a payment option, privacy coins are not so popular as payment options, especially in countries with strict crypto regulation like US ans UK.

#30 2023-01-20 19:47:02

level

JONSNOWING;3653 wrote:

Sorry, if this sounds like a naive question to you guys. Why does anyone need a server before accepting Crypton coin as a medium of payment when they only need to connect the Api?

#31 2023-01-20 20:34:33

Detroit

JONSNOWING;3653 wrote:

Yeah, thank you for the information.
I'm still working on it. This needs some time to calculate and do some necessary arrangements. With time and the right approach, I believe it will turn out a success.

#32 2023-01-20 20:41:48

KingCRP

What are the factors that can influence the acceptance of coins like CRP Crypton in regions like UK and would the government frown at that if it happens?

#33 2023-01-20 20:51:10

Detroit

KingCRP;3728 wrote:

What are the factors that can influence the acceptance of coins like CRP Crypton in regions like UK and would the government frown at that if it happens?

Many private stores are accepting it.
Though it's still in the low, it's still a great improvement.
I hope for better improvement in the future.

#34 2023-01-20 20:51:45

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;3728 wrote:

Well one of the factors that would limit or strength the adoption and usage of CRP Crypton in places like UK is definitely popularity.

#35 2023-01-20 22:01:39

JONSNOWING

Well if you have a service or you sell something I like here and I need and you can deliver I would definitely pay in CRP Crypton if you would take some, that's how CRP can get more adoption.

#36 2023-01-21 21:03:22

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;3765 wrote:

Well if you have a service or you sell something I like here and I need and you can deliver I would definitely pay in CRP Crypton if you would take some, that's how CRP can get more adoption.

There would surely be takers for this offer. I wonder if there is a digital goods section where users can identify sales of different goods and collectibles and those interested can pay in CRP.

This would of course need the presence of trusted escrows.

#37 2023-01-27 20:15:16

PEACEMAKER

First before you make any decision concerning this you must understand how much CRP Crypton is accepted in UK and would it be beneficial for you.

#38 2023-01-30 23:48:29

thrive

PEACEMAKER;3889 wrote:

First before you make any decision concerning this you must understand how much CRP Crypton is accepted in UK and would it be beneficial for you.

According to the record and the information provided by the cryptocurrency prices, charts, and market information website called CoinGecko, i believe we have a lot of people that accept Crypton as payment in the UK if not CRP coin won't be trending in the UK.

#39 2023-02-01 19:36:40

JONSNOWING

The UK government aren't too hostile with Cryptocurrency even if they are yet to throw in their full support for cryptocurrency I am bullish about your idea and actually believe if would work out for you, although you need to support the development of CRP Crypton.

#40 2023-02-01 22:12:15

full

JONSNOWING;4315 wrote:

The UK government aren't too hostile with Cryptocurrency even if they are yet to throw in their full support for cryptocurrency I am bullish about your idea and actually believe if would work out for you, although you need to support the development of CRP Crypton.

I think you guys miss today's news where the UK government was planning to regulate cryptocurrency trading and lending platform since crypto trading was somehow considered gambling.

#41 2023-02-02 18:47:16

Kelechi

Guys what is the worst thing that can happen if the government of a country find someone using CRP or there is no way they can find out?

#42 2023-02-02 23:42:59

joanna

Kelechi;4398 wrote:

Guys what is the worst thing that can happen if the government of a country find someone using CRP or there is no way they can find out?

Is it even possible for the government of a country to find out that someone is using CRP as payment without one of the parties involve link the secret? For you to know what the government will do if someone finds in this situation you'll need to seek legal advice.

#43 2023-02-03 16:31:49

Kelechi

joanna;4475 wrote:
Kelechi;4398 wrote:

Is it even possible for the government of a country to find out that someone is using CRP as payment without one of the parties involve link the secret? For you to know what the government will do if someone finds in this situation you'll need to seek legal advice.

Well I think the government can find out easily if people are using CRP Crypton as a point of payment, because it would be open to everyone, but what I believe is going to be possible is that the government won't know who are actually making use of it.

#44 2023-02-03 17:19:28

KingCRP

Kelechi;4503 wrote:
joanna;4475 wrote:
Kelechi;4398 wrote:

Well I think the government can find out easily if people are using CRP Crypton as a point of payment, because it would be open to everyone, but what I believe is going to be possible is that the government won't know who are actually making use of it.

Well that’s where the decentralized nature of Utopia p2p comes in handy, you get no surveillance of any kind and from any government, I think users of any utilities on Utopia p2p are protected.

#45 2023-02-03 18:42:54

JONSNOWING

I used to think that Cryptocurrency are naturally meant to be Decentralized but I then realized that the amount of centralized project or entities in Cryptocurrency is far more than their decentralized counterparts, a big thanks to Utopia p2p for maintaining it's Decentralized nature.

#46 2023-02-03 18:44:20

Camavinga

Kelechi;4398 wrote:

Why would anything happen to someone who is using CRP, i think someone will only get into trouble by using CRP if the governement of thet country has banned CRP. Another way to look at it is if the government doesn’t like privacy coins, some govts don’t like privacy coins and they don’t want their citizens to use it.

#47 2023-02-04 17:55:09

CrytoCynthia

Camavinga;4524 wrote:
Kelechi;4398 wrote:

Why would anything happen to someone who is using CRP, i think someone will only get into trouble by using CRP if the governement of thet country has banned CRP. Another way to look at it is if the government doesn’t like privacy coins, some govts don’t like privacy coins and they don’t want their citizens to use it.

Well there are chances that the business that are allowing the use of a ban Cryptocurrency as a medium of payment getting caught but I am glad the CRP Crypton isn’t banned anywhere.

#48 2023-02-04 18:51:11

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;4609 wrote:

Well there are chances that the business that are allowing the use of a ban Cryptocurrency as a medium of payment getting caught but I am glad the CRP Crypton isn’t banned anywhere.

I myself haven’t heard that Crypton is banned anywhere in the world, that is good for people who want to use Crypton for whatever purpose it is. But another thing you must understand is that CRP might now in itself be banned, but anywhere privacy coins are banned, it extends to CRP, meaning CRP is banned in any jurisdiction that has a ban on privacy coins.

Board footer