Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-08 21:30:12

JONSNOWING

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2022

KingCRP;5105 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5098 wrote:
thrive;5077 wrote:

The question you ask is something that only the early investor of Crypton coin can answer but I believe Crypton will be within the range of $0.01- 0.1 and achieve an awesome price in 2021 and 2022 within the range of $1-1.77 before the bearish market start.

Who else noticed the considerable increase from CRP Crypton in its second year? This just shows how solid this project is and it would definitely do bigger things.

Yes mate CRP Crypton has seen amazing growth and that’s why it’s getting so much attention right now, CRP Crypton is one coin that isn’t only good for holding it can actually be put in use.

Well in my own opinion CRP Crypton can still even do better. This gem keeps getting stronger by the day, right now what I can say is that CRP Crypton needs publicity that would help it.

#27 2023-02-08 22:24:30

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;5183 wrote:
KingCRP;5105 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5098 wrote:

Who else noticed the considerable increase from CRP Crypton in its second year? This just shows how solid this project is and it would definitely do bigger things.

Yes mate CRP Crypton has seen amazing growth and that’s why it’s getting so much attention right now, CRP Crypton is one coin that isn’t only good for holding it can actually be put in use.

Well in my own opinion CRP Crypton can still even do better. This gem keeps getting stronger by the day, right now what I can say is that CRP Crypton needs publicity that would help it.

Before CRP Crypton can get better we have a huge part to play for that to happen, we actually need to explore all of its Utilities and tell people about Utopia p2p.

#28 2023-02-09 23:04:55

thrive

Kelechi;5185 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5183 wrote:
KingCRP;5105 wrote:

Before CRP Crypton can get better we have a huge part to play for that to happen, we actually need to explore all of its Utilities and tell people about Utopia p2p.

Your statement make sense but ever since cryptocurrencies are getting more awareness, privacy coins are also gaining more popularity due to their potential to provide users with anonymity. However, the major drawback in the privacy market is the government's stance but with social media marketing campaigns, PR, offline marketing, events, Google AdWords, and other online advertising platforms something good will happen.

#29 2023-03-05 22:07:15

CrytoCynthia

With the upgrade in the Utopia p2p mining system and some other utilities that would be added soon I believe Utopia p2p and it’s native coin are on the right track to success.

#30 2023-03-11 16:24:25

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;5288 wrote:

With the upgrade in the Utopia p2p mining system and some other utilities that would be added soon I believe Utopia p2p and it’s native coin are on the right track to success.

It will be incredible if we see the Crypton on the right track to success cause it appears for the coin to surpass the current barrier price range which it has been experiencing since last year and it will be nice to see some price uptrend that will cheer the investors.

#31 2023-03-11 23:51:36

thrive

IyaJJJ;5309 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5288 wrote:

It will be incredible if we see the Crypton on the right track to success cause it appears for the coin to surpass the current barrier price range which it has been experiencing since last year and it will be nice to see some price uptrend that will cheer the investors.

If you follow the CRP coin price lately when Bitcoin, Ethereum, and all the top 100 cryptocurrencies were hit by the bear trend you'll see that the CRP coin was strong through the season and if you look at its current price you'll see that it has beat the $0.62. If the CRP coin makes it to $0.65 the cheer-up you said will happen.

#32 2023-03-13 13:18:24

CrytoCynthia

The year 2023 isn’t actually going the way we all imagined it, I was probably thinking the the bull run would have actually come around by now but regardless we anticipate it and wait, I think that CRP would be amongst the coin to go parabolic.

#33 2023-03-13 13:26:27

Cat

KingCRP;5105 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>CrytoCynthia;5098 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>thrive;5077 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>KingCRP;5027 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>Guys can someone who has the details drop like CRP Crypton highest and lowest prices in the year 2020, 2021, 2022 pardon me if CRP Crypton wasn’t around in 2020.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>The question you ask is something that only the early investor of Crypton coin can answer but I believe Crypton will be within the range of $0.01- 0.1 and achieve an awesome price in 2021 and 2022 within the range of $1-1.77 before the bearish market start.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Who else noticed the considerable increase from CRP Crypton in its second year? This just shows how solid this project is and it would definitely do bigger things.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Yes mate CRP Crypton has seen amazing growth and that’s why it’s getting so much attention right now, CRP Crypton is one coin that isn’t only good for holding it can actually be put in use.</p>

can crp take off like bitcoin?

#34 2023-03-13 18:45:03

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;5372 wrote:

The year 2023 isn’t actually going the way we all imagined it, I was probably thinking the the bull run would have actually come around by now but regardless we anticipate it and wait, I think that CRP would be amongst the coin to go parabolic.

Well the next halving of bitcoin is coming up by 2024 this alone give me good optimism about the cryptocurrency market and to be fair the Marke has not really dropped too much if you ask me and I believe we would continue to see growth in the market.

#35 2023-03-13 18:50:34

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;5387 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5372 wrote:

Well the next halving of bitcoin is coming up by 2024 this alone give me good optimism about the cryptocurrency market and to be fair the Marke has not really dropped too much if you ask me and I believe we would continue to see growth in the market.

Well I would be keeping my fingers crossed but I have this feeling that many cryptocurrency coins would be hitting an all time high and CRP Crypton would be amongst those coins that would do so it’s just a matter of time.

#36 2023-03-13 21:49:18

JONSNOWING

Well also let's say that the demand and supply chain can also be a barrier so the more popular CRP Crypton gets the better it's Chance of having some price increase hopefully.

#37 2023-03-17 20:27:03

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;5406 wrote:

Well also let's say that the demand and supply chain can also be a barrier so the more popular CRP Crypton gets the better it's Chance of having some price increase hopefully.

The major factor on how well any coin can do or will do in the market is certainly the supply and demand chain of the coin. Right now generally the market demand for many coins is low there by putting us in the current market conditions we find ourselves.

#38 2023-03-17 23:09:17

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;5849 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5406 wrote:

The major factor on how well any coin can do or will do in the market is certainly the supply and demand chain of the coin. Right now generally the market demand for many coins is low there by putting us in the current market conditions we find ourselves.

And the major factors that affect demand and supply is prospective buyers and the coin itself, people only demand for coin that has proven itself so I believe if CRP gets the needed popularity it need, I believe CRP Crypton would go parabolic.

#39 2023-03-18 21:35:17

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;5921 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5849 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5406 wrote:

And the major factors that affect demand and supply is prospective buyers and the coin itself, people only demand for coin that has proven itself so I believe if CRP gets the needed popularity it need, I believe CRP Crypton would go parabolic.

So in your own opinion what are way Utopia p2p needs to follow in other to gain that massive acceptance and adoption that would help boost it's price.

#40 2023-03-18 22:35:02

JONSNOWING

I don't think we should be bothered about how CRP Crypton was in 2022, that year is already gone and it wasn't all that pleasant for every coin in the market, so lets talk about the potentials of Crypton CRP this year.

#41 2023-03-19 20:09:29

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;6047 wrote:

I don't think we should be bothered about how CRP Crypton was in 2022, that year is already gone and it wasn't all that pleasant for every coin in the market, so lets talk about the potentials of Crypton CRP this year.

I also feel we shouldn’t go on checking the past year but without the past we can not achieve a good future. We have to learn from out past so we won’t make such mistakes again. Well I believe the price would get better.

#42 2023-03-19 20:22:03

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;6103 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6047 wrote:

I also feel we shouldn’t go on checking the past year but without the past we can not achieve a good future. We have to learn from out past so we won’t make such mistakes again. Well I believe the price would get better.

Yes you are right. The past is important especially in Cryptocurrency because before you make any move in the market you are meant to check out the market history of that coin first.

#43 2023-03-19 22:25:53

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;6108 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6103 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6047 wrote:

Yes you are right. The past is important especially in Cryptocurrency because before you make any move in the market you are meant to check out the market history of that coin first.

Well in terms of market history many coins do have good market history but they are still doing badly right now.

CRP Crypton has not had a bad market history although it's all time high is actually down history but it has shown great stability up till now.

#44 2023-03-19 23:43:00

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;6153 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6108 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6103 wrote:

Well in terms of market history many coins do have good market history but they are still doing badly right now.

CRP Crypton has not had a bad market history although it's all time high is actually down history but it has shown great stability up till now.

Market history of a coin is not only checked to see how good a coin is doing this is also check how bad a coin would be. It generally helps people make decisions.

#45 2023-03-20 20:49:18

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;6180 wrote:
Kelechi;6153 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6108 wrote:

Market history of a coin is not only checked to see how good a coin is doing this is also check how bad a coin would be. It generally helps people make decisions.

And checking the market record or history of any coin, how does that help any one be able to predict the future outcome of that coin? I believe it would still me difficult.

#46 2023-03-20 20:53:05

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;6259 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6180 wrote:
Kelechi;6153 wrote:

And checking the market record or history of any coin, how does that help any one be able to predict the future outcome of that coin? I believe it would still me difficult.

Well the market history of a coin can help in your predictions in several ways. You would be able to decipher the strength of the coin in market conditions like the bull and the bear market.

#47 2023-03-20 21:08:39

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;6262 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6259 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6180 wrote:

Well the market history of a coin can help in your predictions in several ways. You would be able to decipher the strength of the coin in market conditions like the bull and the bear market.

Well yes I think you have some point in this and to even point out some real fact is that when coin market cap or more exchanges are describing any coin they try to out the all time high and all time low.

#48 2023-03-20 21:32:50

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;6267 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6262 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6259 wrote:

Well yes I think you have some point in this and to even point out some real fact is that when coin market cap or more exchanges are describing any coin they try to out the all time high and all time low.

The bottom line guys is that always check the market history of a coin before you invest in that coin it tell you more about that’s coin even if may be mislead, more of the time it’s helpful.

#49 2023-03-20 22:04:56

Kelechi

Well I have to be honest it wasn't the market history that made me buy CRP Crypton, although it's amongst the reason, it wasn't the main reason for me.

#50 2023-03-20 22:45:13

full

JONSNOWING;6180 wrote:
Kelechi;6153 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6108 wrote:

If the cryptocurrency does good in the past but is resilient in the bearish market while doing badly now such crypto is still worth an investment because it will follow the market trend when it totals a bullish market.

Board footer