uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-05-21 20:44:32

Dozie

Re: Crypton will be listed on the LBank Exchange (CRP)

KAMSI_UG;9547 wrote:
Kelechi;9538 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9423 wrote:

Well I think for now the main coin in the ecosystem has to be Crypton CRP so it's best it gets all the utilities it actually need.

Well are you missing the fact that bitcoin is also listed on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem crypton exchange, I still think since it's listed on crypton exchange it's part of the ecosystem.

Well the coins listed on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem are Crypton CRP and their stable coin UUSD that's all Bitcoin is just amongst the coin are listed on crypton exchange.

Bitcoin may be on crypton exchange but that doesn't make it part of Crypton ecosystem. It is a universal coin so I think it's can be used on any platform, exchange or any project because it's generally accepted.

#52 2023-05-22 15:23:04

Kelechi

Dozie;9569 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9547 wrote:
Kelechi;9538 wrote:

Well are you missing the fact that bitcoin is also listed on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem crypton exchange, I still think since it's listed on crypton exchange it's part of the ecosystem.

Well the coins listed on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem are Crypton CRP and their stable coin UUSD that's all Bitcoin is just amongst the coin are listed on crypton exchange.

Bitcoin may be on crypton exchange but that doesn't make it part of Crypton ecosystem. It is a universal coin so I think it's can be used on any platform, exchange or any project because it's generally accepted.

Well Bitcoin can not be used to purchase things from the ecosystem like when creating a uNS the payment option can never be in Bitcoin.

#53 2023-05-22 16:38:00

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;9698 wrote:
Dozie;9569 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9547 wrote:

Well Bitcoin can not be used to purchase things from the ecosystem like when creating a uNS the payment option can never be in Bitcoin.

Well if you have Bitcoin it won't be an issue you can actually convert your Bitcoin into CRP on the crypton exchange and then make use of it on the application.

#54 2023-05-22 17:28:09

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;9703 wrote:
Kelechi;9698 wrote:
Dozie;9569 wrote:

Well if you have Bitcoin it won't be an issue you can actually convert your Bitcoin into CRP on the crypton exchange and then make use of it on the application.

I think if we can use CRP crypton more than we use Bitcoin it would give CRP crypton more chance to grow, we all need to out heads together and actually work for the progress of the ecosystem and CRP crypton is amongst the ecosystem.

#55 2023-05-22 18:17:53

Kelechi

Dozie;9711 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9703 wrote:
Kelechi;9698 wrote:

I think if we can use CRP crypton more than we use Bitcoin it would give CRP crypton more chance to grow, we all need to out heads together and actually work for the progress of the ecosystem and CRP crypton is amongst the ecosystem.

Well before CRP crypton can be used for that purpose then it would actually need to be generally accepted by lots of people then CRP can serve such utilities.

#56 2023-05-22 18:48:28

Dozie

Kelechi;9723 wrote:
Dozie;9711 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9703 wrote:

Well before CRP crypton can be used for that purpose then it would actually need to be generally accepted by lots of people then CRP can serve such utilities.

The adoption of CRP crypton is a process I think the first purpose is for CRP crypton to get the publicity it deserves and then after people must have known the utilities it offers then it can get adopted.

#57 2023-05-22 20:56:23

full

Dozie;9569 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9547 wrote:
Kelechi;9538 wrote:

Yes, Bitcoin is universal and generally accepted so is every decentralized cryptocurrency of which Crypton coin is on the list.
Having said that, it is true that Bitcoin is not part of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#58 2023-05-22 20:58:34

PEACEMAKER

full;9762 wrote:
Dozie;9569 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9547 wrote:

Yes, Bitcoin is universal and generally accepted so is every decentralized cryptocurrency of which Crypton coin is on the list.
Having said that, it is true that Bitcoin is not part of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

Well there are some decentralized coins that aren't generally accepted by people so its a big deal to be generally accepted.

#59 2023-05-22 21:23:09

full

PEACEMAKER;9764 wrote:
full;9762 wrote:
Dozie;9569 wrote:

Well there are some decentralized coins that aren't generally accepted by people so its a big deal to be generally accepted.

Go and verify even USD is not generally accepted and in country like Kuwait it is not welcome and that doesnt stop it from being use as payment method the samething goes for Crypton coin.

#60 2023-05-22 21:34:14

PEACEMAKER

full;9766 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9764 wrote:
full;9762 wrote:

Go and verify even USD is not generally accepted and in country like Kuwait it is not welcome and that doesnt stop it from being use as payment method the samething goes for Crypton coin.

Tje middle Eastern country always has a very strict restrictions on cryptocurrency but still we have big time Crypton users that are leaving inside the middle east.

#61 2023-05-22 22:58:58

IyaJJJ

Dozie;9711 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9703 wrote:
Kelechi;9698 wrote:

If we are to judge by potential, not the first to be created or introduced blockchain. Yes, Crypton coin can be used more than Bitcoin because it has a more scalable blockchain than Bitcoin.

#62 2023-05-22 23:09:36

oba

Kelechi;9723 wrote:
Dozie;9711 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9703 wrote:

Ask yourself if Bitcoin was generally accepted by lots of people before it was used as a payment method.
Mind you, it was first used as payment for pizza and that's the cryptocurrency community celebrating pizza day in the crypto market.

#63 2023-05-22 23:10:15

joanna

oba;9804 wrote:
Kelechi;9723 wrote:
Dozie;9711 wrote:

Ask yourself if Bitcoin was generally accepted by lots of people before it was used as a payment method.
Mind you, it was first used as payment for pizza and that's the cryptocurrency community celebrating pizza day in the crypto market.

Aside from that the total number people using crpytocurrency as we speak is around 11% of the world population and it does hinder the cryptocurrency use as payment.

#64 2023-05-22 23:10:55

level

Dozie;9711 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9703 wrote:
Kelechi;9698 wrote:

Yes, we need to work together but the ecosystem already has needed progress cause it is handled by the developer team. What the ecosystem need now is adoption.

#65 2023-05-22 23:11:13

thrive

level;9806 wrote:
Dozie;9711 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9703 wrote:

Yes, we need to work together but the ecosystem already has needed progress cause it is handled by the developer team. What the ecosystem need now is adoption.

Yes, the major thing the UtopiaP2P ecosystem needed now is adoption but it also need more traffic and for it to get the rightful adoption and traffic we need to work together.

#66 2023-05-22 23:11:47

Vastextension

IyaJJJ;9791 wrote:
Dozie;9711 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9703 wrote:

If we are to judge by potential, not the first to be created or introduced blockchain. Yes, Crypton coin can be used more than Bitcoin because it has a more scalable blockchain than Bitcoin.

Meanwhile Crypton also provide an instant transaction confirmation with privacy and this is something Bitcoin network can not do despite it popularity.

#67 2023-05-23 14:00:27

MRBEAST

Vastextension;9808 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9791 wrote:
Dozie;9711 wrote:

Meanwhile Crypton also provide an instant transaction confirmation with privacy and this is something Bitcoin network can not do despite it popularity.

thats correct the very first time i used crp crypton to perform a transaction its was probably the quickest i have made since i join the Cryptocurrency industry i was very impressed.

#68 2023-05-23 15:33:30

Kelechi

MRBEAST;9850 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9791 wrote:

thats correct the very first time i used crp crypton to perform a transaction its was probably the quickest i have made since i join the Cryptocurrency industry i was very impressed.

Same here and not only was the transaction fast but also the transaction fees that is attached to it was very low .

#69 2023-05-23 21:46:07

Kelechi

Kelechi;9855 wrote:
MRBEAST;9850 wrote:

Same here and not only was the transaction fast but also the transaction fees that is attached to it was very low .

I had never used Crypton exchange to transact Bitcoin but I want to ask those who did how was the transaction from Crypton exchange?

#70 2023-05-23 21:49:58

KingCRP

Kelechi;9926 wrote:
Kelechi;9855 wrote:
MRBEAST;9850 wrote:

I had never used Crypton exchange to transact Bitcoin but I want to ask those who did how was the transaction from Crypton exchange?

I guess you are talking about the period Bitcoin had a high transaction fees? Well I haven't ever traded Bitcoin on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem but I would also want to find out the benefits.

#71 2023-07-22 14:30:15

MRBEAST

KingCRP;9929 wrote:
Kelechi;9926 wrote:
Kelechi;9855 wrote:

I guess you are talking about the period Bitcoin had a high transaction fees? Well I haven't ever traded Bitcoin on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem but I would also want to find out the benefits.

Well the period of Bitcoin high transaction fees has gone and I believe we are now in a more stable period, although some exchanges like binance still charge high Bitcoin transaction fee

#72 2023-07-22 17:54:03

KAMSI_UG

I just saw a telegram community claiming to be lbank exchange community but if it's not really how come they have such a huge amount of members active.

#73 2023-07-22 19:40:00

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;18998 wrote:

I just saw a telegram community claiming to be lbank exchange community but if it's not really how come they have such a huge amount of members active.

Well I believe you should check their website, most times platforms like those love to give link to all their socials ok their website so is best to go check it out.

#74 2023-07-22 20:16:28

Dozie

Fir publicity sake it's best CRP crypton get listed on another exchange, this time around I believe that a more popular exchange would be a better opportunity to reach more people

#75 2023-07-23 19:13:10

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;19058 wrote:

Fir publicity sake it's best CRP crypton get listed on another exchange, this time around I believe that a more popular exchange would be a better opportunity to reach more people

I think I agree with you, I am still of the believe that crypton exchange is an amazing exchange but still it has not gotten that high level of popularity yet and CRP crypton deserves that .

Board footer