uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-31 10:00:13

Bhawk

Market site

Hello all, ive yet to find a market site on utopia. I did see one however it doesnt load.
My question is, could the 1984 group not build their own "ebay" style market site (from which they would profit too, thereby more money for marketing utopia) which members can use to buy and sell items, currencies etc?
I would love to build a site like this myself however i do not have the experience in order to be able to do it. It would be an attractive prospect to lure new members to utopia, the chance to invest, mine and use their CRP directly on the market with no delay.
I could be totally wrong, im just putting it out there to see what people think.

ATB

Bhawk

#2 2020-12-31 12:50:58

Dr-Hack

Re: Market site

Hey, Nice ideas you have got there !!!

I can't speak on behalf of the team but by seeing how they operate the team is never in this to make money, they could have followed the typical Crypto launch pattern ensuring $$$$ rather they launched the program and paid people who helped them improve the ecosystem with their feedback...

The team has mentioned this many a times that it is upon the users of Utopia to build on this and they can build which ever 'ebay' they want to make ... the tools already exist and it's just about making it go ... even you can do something on these lines, even hire people to help you set it up and be the first one as the market is rich for picking smile

#3 2020-12-31 14:47:15

Bhawk

if that is the case ill start looking into the building of a website, whether myself or with assistance. if i need advice ill seek it here or on the main channels. i need to look into how to build a secure escrow system as i think that would be paramount for everyones security. i have a lot of learning to do now

#4 2021-09-22 10:10:50

CleverGUY28

By the way, a very good idea! It is really worth thinking about its implementation.

#5 2021-09-22 11:04:28

Makedonskiy

the market for crypton will soon be needed. Banks are being brutal.

Last edited by Makedonskiy (2021-09-22 13:42:16)

#6 2021-09-22 13:41:50

Pirat

Uebay is a good idea. But i would suggest paying CRP for content. There is a small price to pay to create a group so that it doesn't turn into spam. Daily posts in the group from the author are also paid, or let's say for a month of activity. Website creation already pay more and etc. All this will stimulate the system inside and people will have a desire to create something. Obtaining CRP will be possible not only for miners, but also for those who develop the ecosystem.

#7 2021-09-22 13:45:48

Pirat

Pay CRP per action, like promo at this forum, but we need make it in all ecosystem

#8 2021-09-22 13:45:48

Makedonskiy

Pirat;733 wrote:

Uebay is a good idea. But i would suggest paying CRP for content. There is a small price to pay to create a group so that it doesn't turn into spam. Daily posts in the group from the author are also paid, or let's say for a month of activity. Website creation already pay more and etc. All this will stimulate the system inside and people will have a desire to create something. Obtaining CRP will be possible not only for miners, but also for those who develop the ecosystem.

Uebay  big_smile

it is better to UBuy? in russian(in transcription) it sounds like "fuck off"

Last edited by Makedonskiy (2021-09-22 13:46:07)

#9 2021-09-22 13:47:18

Pirat

Makedonskiy;737 wrote:
Pirat;733 wrote:

Uebay  big_smile

it is better to UBuy? in russian(in transcription) it sounds like "fuck off"

)))) really. Ubuy seems be better

#10 2021-09-24 06:07:38

kukoro

very useful information i like it? .Good luck always...very good idea!

#11 2021-11-05 18:33:37

Elon

increasing CRP adoption can be done with something like that. by using it as a payment option, making CRP become useable for transactions to buy or sell goods or services. otherwise, CRP will only become an asset, not a currency.

#12 2022-01-14 17:49:40

Cromanes

Bhawk;94 wrote:

<p>Hello all, ive yet to find a market site on utopia. I did see one however it doesnt load. <br />My question is, could the 1984 group not build their own &quot;ebay&quot; style market site (from which they would profit too, thereby more money for marketing utopia) which members can use to buy and sell items, currencies etc?<br />I would love to build a site like this myself however i do not have the experience in order to be able to do it. It would be an attractive prospect to lure new members to utopia, the chance to invest, mine and use their CRP directly on the market with no delay.<br />I could be totally wrong, im just putting it out there to see what people think.</p><p>ATB</p><p>Bhawk</p>

At this stage of development, this idea is impractical and useless. Which could lead you to a loss. Here it is worth watching the development of audiences in the Utopia ecosystem. But the idea in principle is not bad and deserves some implementation, but so far in the distant future.

#13 2022-01-14 17:56:23

Cromanes

Dr-Hack;96 wrote:

Hey, Nice ideas you have got there !!!

I can't speak on behalf of the team but by seeing how they operate the team is never in this to make money, they could have followed the typical Crypto launch pattern ensuring $$$$ rather they launched the program and paid people who helped them improve the ecosystem with their feedback...

The team has mentioned this many a times that it is upon the users of Utopia to build on this and they can build which ever 'ebay' they want to make ... the tools already exist and it's just about making it go ... even you can do something on these lines, even hire people to help you set it up and be the first one as the market is rich for picking

This is where you have to make those who you nailed in the course of your activities kick. Otherwise you will not achieve anything by continuing to spend more money, time and effective optimization of unnecessary workers. And give their money to those who really work hard.

#14 2022-01-25 17:58:47

TheMerchant

Cromanes;1451 wrote:
Bhawk;94 wrote:

<p>Hello all, ive yet to find a market site on utopia. I did see one however it doesnt load. <br />My question is, could the 1984 group not build their own &quot;ebay&quot; style market site (from which they would profit too, thereby more money for marketing utopia) which members can use to buy and sell items, currencies etc?<br />I would love to build a site like this myself however i do not have the experience in order to be able to do it. It would be an attractive prospect to lure new members to utopia, the chance to invest, mine and use their CRP directly on the market with no delay.<br />I could be totally wrong, im just putting it out there to see what people think.</p><p>ATB</p><p>Bhawk</p>

At this stage of development, this idea is impractical and useless. Which could lead you to a loss. Here it is worth watching the development of audiences in the Utopia ecosystem. But the idea in principle is not bad and deserves some implementation, but so far in the distant future.

I disagree on this point. Audience is developed by the creation of greater utility such as a marketplace. There would certainly be risk involved, but that can be managed. If you want the usership of Utopia to mature, we need entrepreneurs to take risks and gain rewards.

"Honour Above Greed" -TheMerchant

#15 2022-02-13 14:48:37

Cromanes

TheMerchant;1487 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Cromanes;1451 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Bhawk;94 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>&lt;p&gt;Hello all, ive yet to find a market site on utopia. I did see one however it doesnt load. &lt;br /&gt;My question is, could the 1984 group not build their own &amp;quot;ebay&amp;quot; style market site (from which they would profit too, thereby more money for marketing utopia) which members can use to buy and sell items, currencies etc?&lt;br /&gt;I would love to build a site like this myself however i do not have the experience in order to be able to do it. It would be an attractive prospect to lure new members to utopia, the chance to invest, mine and use their CRP directly on the market with no delay.&lt;br /&gt;I could be totally wrong, im just putting it out there to see what people think.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;ATB&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Bhawk&lt;/p&gt;</p></div></blockquote></div><p>At this stage of development, this idea is impractical and useless. Which could lead you to a loss. Here it is worth watching the development of audiences in the Utopia ecosystem. But the idea in principle is not bad and deserves some implementation, but so far in the distant future.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>I disagree on this point. Audience is developed by the creation of greater utility such as a marketplace. There would certainly be risk involved, but that can be managed. If you want the usership of Utopia to mature, we need entrepreneurs to take risks and gain rewards.</p>

If there was good communication with the development team who answer oooh very slowly, I wish they had left us an active representative with them(.

#16 2022-02-13 16:51:42

Gordon

TheMerchant;1487 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Cromanes;1451 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Bhawk;94 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>&lt;p&gt;Hello all, ive yet to find a market site on utopia. I did see one however it doesnt load. &lt;br /&gt;My question is, could the 1984 group not build their own &amp;quot;ebay&amp;quot; style market site (from which they would profit too, thereby more money for marketing utopia) which members can use to buy and sell items, currencies etc?&lt;br /&gt;I would love to build a site like this myself however i do not have the experience in order to be able to do it. It would be an attractive prospect to lure new members to utopia, the chance to invest, mine and use their CRP directly on the market with no delay.&lt;br /&gt;I could be totally wrong, im just putting it out there to see what people think.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;ATB&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Bhawk&lt;/p&gt;</p></div></blockquote></div><p>At this stage of development, this idea is impractical and useless. Which could lead you to a loss. Here it is worth watching the development of audiences in the Utopia ecosystem. But the idea in principle is not bad and deserves some implementation, but so far in the distant future.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>I disagree on this point. Audience is developed by the creation of greater utility such as a marketplace. There would certainly be risk involved, but that can be managed. If you want the usership of Utopia to mature, we need entrepreneurs to take risks and gain rewards.</p>

Hi. You have some kind of radical view of such things without knowing the full nature of all activist work. I think you should learn more about the process of the activists' work in order to draw such definite conclusions.

#17 2022-02-14 14:36:32

Cromanes

Gordon;1550 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>TheMerchant;1487 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>&lt;div class=&quot;quotebox&quot;&gt;&lt;cite&gt;Cromanes;1451 wrote:&lt;/cite&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;div&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;quotebox&quot;&gt;&lt;cite&gt;Bhawk;94 wrote:&lt;/cite&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;div&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;Hello all, ive yet to find a market site on utopia. I did see one however it doesnt load. &amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;My question is, could the 1984 group not build their own &amp;amp;quot;ebay&amp;amp;quot; style market site (from which they would profit too, thereby more money for marketing utopia) which members can use to buy and sell items, currencies etc?&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;I would love to build a site like this myself however i do not have the experience in order to be able to do it. It would be an attractive prospect to lure new members to utopia, the chance to invest, mine and use their CRP directly on the market with no delay.&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;I could be totally wrong, im just putting it out there to see what people think.&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;ATB&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;Bhawk&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;p&gt;At this stage of development, this idea is impractical and useless. Which could lead you to a loss. Here it is worth watching the development of audiences in the Utopia ecosystem. But the idea in principle is not bad and deserves some implementation, but so far in the distant future.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;p&gt;I disagree on this point. Audience is developed by the creation of greater utility such as a marketplace. There would certainly be risk involved, but that can be managed. If you want the usership of Utopia to mature, we need entrepreneurs to take risks and gain rewards.&lt;/p&gt;</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Hi. You have some kind of radical view of such things without knowing the full nature of all activist work. I think you should learn more about the process of the activists&#039; work in order to draw such definite conclusions.</p>

Yes an understandable result of that. That Utopia is not even indexed in the search query and there is not even a brief mention of it by other certain social networks, which casts some doubt that some activists are very lazy.

#18 2022-12-26 21:38:19

Lanistergame2

I think you right I would like to see a site dedicated to Utopia p2p where it's community can come and buy stuffs online using Crypton CRP, it would really be amazing and definitely it would be completely secured and privacy would be protected

#19 2022-12-27 18:17:30

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;2171 wrote:

I think you right I would like to see a site dedicated to Utopia p2p where it's community can come and buy stuffs online using Crypton CRP, it would really be amazing and definitely it would be completely secured and privacy would be protected

The fact that CRP Crypton a native coin of Utopia p2p is already been accepted by over 1800+ online merchants
I think that’s good enough, Utopia p2p is not an online store and I don’t think it’s necessary to create such site.

#20 2022-12-29 18:43:31

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;2208 wrote:
Lanistergame2;2171 wrote:

The fact that CRP Crypton a native coin of Utopia p2p is already been accepted by over 1800+ online merchants
I think that’s good enough, Utopia p2p is not an online store and I don’t think it’s necessary to create such site.

It's just a matter of time I think Utopia p2p CRP Crypton would become more used in the online market system going by how decentralized is it right now.

#21 2022-12-29 22:06:39

Lanistergame2

Well why people are actually Switching from their traditional way of making online shopping is that cryptocurrency offers them privacy and anonymity, well not all cryptocurrency offers that but Utopia p2p is the king of that.

#22 2022-12-30 20:33:12

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;2344 wrote:

Well why people are actually Switching from their traditional way of making online shopping is that cryptocurrency offers them privacy and anonymity, well not all cryptocurrency offers that but Utopia p2p is the king of that.

Then what’s left is that the use of CRP Crypton for online purchases should have even more adoption. It’s great that more than 1800 merchants are accepting but with all of CRP benefits I would love to see more merchants.

#23 2023-01-14 21:05:00

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;2398 wrote:

Then what’s left is that the use of CRP Crypton for online purchases should have even more adoption. It’s great that more than 1800 merchants are accepting but with all of CRP benefits I would love to see more merchants.

1800+ merchants is an outrageous sum mate, I think you should give Utopia p2p some respect. What they have achieved so far is amazing.

#24 2023-01-16 12:34:56

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;3124 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2398 wrote:

1800+ merchants is an outrageous sum mate, I think you should give Utopia p2p some respect. What they have achieved so far is amazing.

Well yes it’s amazing to have over 1800+ online merchants accepting CRP Crypton but I would like to see its spread across regions and continents of the world.

#25 2023-01-16 15:57:43

full

You get this all wrong. People are switching from their traditional method of online shopping because Cryptocurrency introduces to them an easy way of making payments and a new financial mode that will also secure their future financial freedom, not because of privacy, and the last time I checked it's not all cryptocurrency that's a privacy coin.

Board footer