uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-31 10:00:13

Bhawk

Market site

Hello all, ive yet to find a market site on utopia. I did see one however it doesnt load.
My question is, could the 1984 group not build their own "ebay" style market site (from which they would profit too, thereby more money for marketing utopia) which members can use to buy and sell items, currencies etc?
I would love to build a site like this myself however i do not have the experience in order to be able to do it. It would be an attractive prospect to lure new members to utopia, the chance to invest, mine and use their CRP directly on the market with no delay.
I could be totally wrong, im just putting it out there to see what people think.

ATB

Bhawk

#2 2020-12-31 12:50:58

Dr-Hack

Re: Market site

Hey, Nice ideas you have got there !!!

I can't speak on behalf of the team but by seeing how they operate the team is never in this to make money, they could have followed the typical Crypto launch pattern ensuring $$$$ rather they launched the program and paid people who helped them improve the ecosystem with their feedback...

The team has mentioned this many a times that it is upon the users of Utopia to build on this and they can build which ever 'ebay' they want to make ... the tools already exist and it's just about making it go ... even you can do something on these lines, even hire people to help you set it up and be the first one as the market is rich for picking smile

#3 2020-12-31 14:47:15

Bhawk

if that is the case ill start looking into the building of a website, whether myself or with assistance. if i need advice ill seek it here or on the main channels. i need to look into how to build a secure escrow system as i think that would be paramount for everyones security. i have a lot of learning to do now

#4 2021-09-22 10:10:50

CleverGUY28

By the way, a very good idea! It is really worth thinking about its implementation.

#5 2021-09-22 11:04:28

Makedonskiy

the market for crypton will soon be needed. Banks are being brutal.

Last edited by Makedonskiy (2021-09-22 13:42:16)

#6 2021-09-22 13:41:50

Pirat

Uebay is a good idea. But i would suggest paying CRP for content. There is a small price to pay to create a group so that it doesn't turn into spam. Daily posts in the group from the author are also paid, or let's say for a month of activity. Website creation already pay more and etc. All this will stimulate the system inside and people will have a desire to create something. Obtaining CRP will be possible not only for miners, but also for those who develop the ecosystem.

#7 2021-09-22 13:45:48

Pirat

Pay CRP per action, like promo at this forum, but we need make it in all ecosystem

#8 2021-09-22 13:45:48

Makedonskiy

Pirat;733 wrote:

Uebay is a good idea. But i would suggest paying CRP for content. There is a small price to pay to create a group so that it doesn't turn into spam. Daily posts in the group from the author are also paid, or let's say for a month of activity. Website creation already pay more and etc. All this will stimulate the system inside and people will have a desire to create something. Obtaining CRP will be possible not only for miners, but also for those who develop the ecosystem.

Uebay  big_smile

it is better to UBuy? in russian(in transcription) it sounds like "fuck off"

Last edited by Makedonskiy (2021-09-22 13:46:07)

#9 2021-09-22 13:47:18

Pirat

Makedonskiy;737 wrote:
Pirat;733 wrote:

Uebay  big_smile

it is better to UBuy? in russian(in transcription) it sounds like "fuck off"

)))) really. Ubuy seems be better

#10 2021-09-24 06:07:38

kukoro

very useful information i like it? .Good luck always...very good idea!

Board footer