uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-07-22 17:43:42

MRBEAST

Re: What is the benefit of using a paid VPN

Well most people actually use VPN when they want to change their IP location, and I believe this is the primary reason why many people actually make use of VPN in the first place.

#27 2023-07-22 18:40:41

KingCRP

MRBEAST;18990 wrote:

Well most people actually use VPN when they want to change their IP location, and I believe this is the primary reason why many people actually make use of VPN in the first place.

I feel most vpn regardless of if it's free or you have to pay for subscription can act as a spy on you. Many times we don't actually read the terms and conditions we just jump in and join.

#28 2023-07-22 19:38:55

Dozie

Well I have actually used both and All I can say is that I regret paying for the VPN service when the free service is also great and there was no difference in service

#29 2023-07-22 21:29:33

gap

Dozie;19032 wrote:

Well I have actually used both and All I can say is that I regret paying for the VPN service when the free service is also great and there was no difference in service

Well what i see so far is that some software developers are good with  tcp/ip generations and programming. Some looks forward to get their good VPNs all over the web free to use and authenticated, but some actually prefers their unbreakable hard work VPNs should be paid for. While some are actually just producing a vpns with no authentication testing and they might choose if its to be paid at token price or more over free to net.

#30 2023-07-23 21:02:56

Europ

gap;19086 wrote:
Dozie;19032 wrote:

Well what i see so far is that some software developers are good with  tcp/ip generations and programming. Some looks forward to get their good VPNs all over the web free to use and authenticated, but some actually prefers their unbreakable hard work VPNs should be paid for. While some are actually just producing a vpns with no authentication testing and they might choose if its to be paid at token price or more over free to net.

What i will actually say is that, the need for VPN depends on the need for it but i can assure you all that with Utopia id browser we can as well secured our web and other aspects... Its takes a well genius to built something as good as that.

#31 2023-07-23 21:10:35

KAMSI_UG

Europ;19252 wrote:
gap;19086 wrote:
Dozie;19032 wrote:

What i will actually say is that, the need for VPN depends on the need for it but i can assure you all that with Utopia id browser we can as well secured our web and other aspects... Its takes a well genius to built something as good as that.

I saw a comparison between the UtopiaP2P web proxy and VPN, I don't know if the comparison actually make any sense.

#32 2023-07-23 22:03:45

thrive

Europ;19252 wrote:
gap;19086 wrote:
Dozie;19032 wrote:

Yes but never compare the UtopiaP2P privacy browser with VPN which the provider can still leak their user private data to the federal authority.

#33 2023-07-23 23:50:16

zion

thrive;19288 wrote:
Europ;19252 wrote:
gap;19086 wrote:

Yes but never compare the UtopiaP2P privacy browser with VPN which the provider can still leak their user private data to the federal authority.

It's totally unfair to compare or make mention of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem when talking about VPN because the service offered by UtopiaP2P solve almost all issue that has to do with privacy on the internet.

#34 2023-07-23 23:53:30

Vastextension

KAMSI_UG;19254 wrote:
Europ;19252 wrote:
gap;19086 wrote:

I saw a comparison between the UtopiaP2P web proxy and VPN, I don't know if the comparison actually make any sense.

I personally believe the comparison didn't make any sense because UtopiaP2P provides total privacy that no VPN can ever provide.

#35 2023-07-31 15:08:01

Hacker

Dozie;19032 wrote:

I totally agree on that! The free service usually shows some advertisements, but that's not a big issue in my opinion. And the service is sometimes even better and more stable than in a paid version  smile . Also, in my opinion free VPNs provide more anonymity since even if they sell some information about their usage, no information contains personal data, while paid VPNs might have card numbers, first and last names of a person paying for the service, a phone number, etc.

Last edited by Hacker (2023-07-31 15:08:16)

#36 2023-07-31 17:34:22

Lanistergame2

There are so many options to using a paid VPN and many of them do not come with the privacy risk that the paid VPNs have.

I will recommend using a privacy browser and the VPN network it operates on, like orbot for TOR.

#37 2023-07-31 21:56:42

Comrade

A paid VPN can either ease a SAFE UNBREAKABLE anonymity or better free net way service provider. But the advantages of using a VPN is mostly lost of account and specific clarification of appointed location. Probabily the advantages of a Vpn or secured anonymous tunnel is the acquiring of legitimatcy location value and more.

#38 2023-07-31 22:10:07

crpuusd

You can not continue to use a VPN that is like to run out of date or moreover its better to use the idyll browser to surf the net so easy brizzy without getting trace.

#39 2023-07-31 23:07:18

Comrade

crpuusd;19819 wrote:

You can not continue to use a VPN that is like to run out of date or moreover its better to use the idyll browser to surf the net so easy brizzy without getting trace.

A we should all understand that the government parastatal are actually monitoring whatever we put on the net. so best to star. we endeavour to keep the reality within ourselves and guided our chat,wallet,earn source and more with idyll browser,utopia p2p ecosystem.

#40 2023-08-01 19:12:02

CrytoCynthia

Comrade;19864 wrote:
crpuusd;19819 wrote:

A we should all understand that the government parastatal are actually monitoring whatever we put on the net. so best to star. we endeavour to keep the reality within ourselves and guided our chat,wallet,earn source and more with idyll browser,utopia p2p ecosystem.

Well in my own opinion the safest people are those who has never registered themselves on the internet regardless of what it is they are very secured and their identity I protected.

#41 2023-08-01 21:44:27

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;19874 wrote:
Comrade;19864 wrote:
crpuusd;19819 wrote:

Well in my own opinion the safest people are those who has never registered themselves on the internet regardless of what it is they are very secured and their identity I protected.

Yea you are right but the world is getting more civilised in bringing everyone on board imagining owing a cell phone put a price on you.and this era everyone tends to have a phone.

#42 2023-08-01 23:39:07

gap

Comrade;19896 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;19874 wrote:
Comrade;19864 wrote:

Yea you are right but the world is getting more civilised in bringing everyone on board imagining owing a cell phone put a price on you.and this era everyone tends to have a phone.

Well actually i was opportune to withness a  real life currency exchange that got me thinking that the uncivilized  people are actually at risk. The world is not getting smaller but rather big in shape.

#43 2023-12-03 22:19:42

Kelechi

I think Paid VPN services generally provide faster and more reliable connection speeds compared to free alternatives. This is important for activities that require a stable and quick internet connection, such as streaming or online gaming.

#44 2023-12-09 23:45:07

Europ

Kelechi;26852 wrote:

I think Paid VPN services generally provide faster and more reliable connection speeds compared to free alternatives. This is important for activities that require a stable and quick internet connection, such as streaming or online gaming.

Vpn are one tools that is best serve and accredited change too allocation and they gather a strong range  to replenish the anonymous stage of its services

#45 2023-12-14 22:15:08

Kelechi

I think Paid VPN services are more likely to comply with legal and privacy regulations. This can provide users with confidence that the VPN service is adhering to ethical and legal standards.

#46 2023-12-14 22:18:32

CrytoCynthia

Paid VPN services often provide dedicated apps for various devices and operating systems, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of platforms. This allows users to secure their connections on multiple devices.

#47 2023-12-14 23:18:26

Lanistergame2

Free VPN services might rely on advertisements for revenue, leading to a potentially intrusive ad experience. Paid VPNs typically offer an ad-free user experience.

#48 2023-12-14 23:42:30

joanna

Kelechi;26852 wrote:

Yes, paid VPN services generally provide faster and more reliable connection speeds compared to free alternatives but there are few reasons why paid VPNs tend to offer better performance.

#49 2023-12-14 23:43:24

oba

joanna;27595 wrote:
Kelechi;26852 wrote:

Yes, paid VPN services generally provide faster and more reliable connection speeds compared to free alternatives but there are few reasons why paid VPNs tend to offer better performance.

Paid VPN providers often invest in faster and more robust server infrastructure, including a larger number of servers spread across various locations.

#50 2023-12-17 19:55:07

level

oba;27596 wrote:
joanna;27595 wrote:
Kelechi;26852 wrote:

Paid VPN providers often invest in faster and more robust server infrastructure, including a larger number of servers spread across various locations.

This infrastructure allows for better load balancing, reducing congestion and improving overall connection speeds.

Board footer